Author Topic: Deerbrook Mall Parkour Anyone?  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Christopher

• Patas
    • View Profile
Deerbrook Mall Parkour Anyone?
« on: June 29, 2011, 08:54:28 AM »
If you live near Deerbrook Mall or know where it is and can get a ride there I know a few good areas to practice at nearby! And if you really want the greatest spot! Which consists of bleachers, rails, tables, walls, balconies, water fountains, huge storage containers, soda machines, gates, and a somewhat soft and hard smooth ground. There is also a library very close to it which has bathrooms, water fountains, snack vending machines, drink machine, and computers so that you may look at vids!=) But this spot isn't close to the mall like the other spots are it is about a 20 minute walk away and 10-15 minutes away if you jog. I know 2 good areas near Deerbrook Mall that consists of beginner level things and I know more better areas but they are 2-5 miles away. If you are interested then please reply with a schedule, number, level of parkour and strengths and weaknesses in parkour.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 08:56:01 AM by kidzymarvel »
{TEAM ONE-WAY}

Offline Adam McC

• Delicious
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Level 1 Sexability Certified
    • View Profile
    • Lehigh Valley Parkour
Re: Deerbrook Mall Parkour Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 10:06:33 AM »
Take caution with your training locations, just so you know. Things like soda machines and gates and storage containers are private property, and are not under your rights to train on. My suggestion would be, if you care about the reputation of Parkour as a legitimate form of training rather than a rebellious, anti-social activity, you'd be responsible with your training locations and don't do things that could be damaging, particularly to private property, which is illegal.

Just a friendly tip :)

•Lehigh Valley Parkour Community Founder
•Level 1 A.D.A.P.T. Certified
•Urban Current Member

Offline Christopher

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 12:46:10 PM »
Is a rodeo stadium that is always open, even when it's not rodeo season, and when no one is ever there behind a library private property?
{TEAM ONE-WAY}

Offline Adam McC

• Delicious
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Level 1 Sexability Certified
    • View Profile
    • Lehigh Valley Parkour
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 07:42:06 PM »
Is a rodeo stadium that is always open, even when it's not rodeo season, and when no one is ever there behind a library private property?

Private property is, without exception, private property. Even when nobody's looking.

•Lehigh Valley Parkour Community Founder
•Level 1 A.D.A.P.T. Certified
•Urban Current Member

Offline Christopher

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 09:27:00 PM »
okay thanks.
{TEAM ONE-WAY}