Author Topic: DAMN IT  (Read 2421 times)

Offline mnugghuhx

• Guenons
    • View Profile
DAMN IT
« on: June 17, 2011, 03:19:21 PM »
I have broken 3 toes in the last 8 months.  I am getting really tired of it to be honest.  Just walking to grab my shoes to go out and run - stubbed my toe on the couch.  BROKE MY TOE AGAIN.  on the damn couch.  I cant even think straight I am so frustrated.  Focusing on gymnastic skills for now I guess.
I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark.

Muhammad Ali

Offline Kendy

• I Violate Your Mind
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • The Parkour Panda
    • View Profile
.:Don't think about it. Just do it:.
[ My Facebook ]
"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

Offline mnugghuhx

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: DAMN IT
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 04:59:45 PM »
I am 26 years old, I feel like I may be out of place at this event... also, not 100% that I'll be good to go in 2 weeks (hopefully!)
I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark.

Muhammad Ali

Offline Kendy

• I Violate Your Mind
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • The Parkour Panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 07:07:40 AM »
hun I'm like the youngest there... majority of em are mid 20s and up you silly billy
[ My Facebook ]
"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

Offline mnugghuhx

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2011, 09:18:23 AM »
Thats cool I just didn't want to be a creepy old guy haha

I will try and make it to the event.  I am not sure 100% if I can make it.  My toe is supremely broken, its all purple and swollen and i can barely walk, but at least I cant meet you guys/gals and work some upper body skill stuff (handstands, etc.)

Muhammad Ali

Offline Kendy

• I Violate Your Mind
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • The Parkour Panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2011, 09:39:14 AM »
from apk going:
Shay
Jake Chess
Dan MacLeod
Me
and possibly others I dont know
[ My Facebook ]

Offline mnugghuhx

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 11:44:33 AM »
Sorry amigos, totally forgot but its my moms birthday! I am a horrible son! I have to go scramble for a present and head to her party.  I'm healing this toe and training handstands in preparation for when I can actually make it to an event and meet you guys/ girls.

Muhammad Ali