Author Topic: Who wants to run?  (Read 2596 times)

Offline ANGELofRAZGRIZ

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Who wants to run?
« on: June 13, 2011, 10:48:55 AM »
Hey Guys, my name is jeff and im hoping to be able to run with someone any time this week, currently Im unemployed, i just got out of high school, so i want to get some major running time in before college this fall. I do have a reliable mode of transportation so i could pretty much go anywhere.

I'm open all this week so far, hurry up and contact me before i have stuff to do.

Anyway, if anyone wants to go running with me, please E-mail me at

"theangelofrazgriz@comcast.net",

you could also call me at: 505-250-9981, if i dont answer please leave a voicemail with your name, number and reason you are calling and i WILL get back to you, but if you dont leave a message i wont call you back.   ;D

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon - Jeff
This world is no longer the one you once knew, it is now your own personal playground.......go play in it.

Offline NMPK

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to run?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 06:25:24 AM »
Hey, man. You in Albuquerque? I'm down to train. I'll shoot you a text, if that doesn't work let me know and I'll call or email.

Also, just out of curiosity, you new to parkour or relatively experienced? Really I'm just wondering the kind of training your looking for, I'm by no means an expert but I'm pretty good and I like learning or teaching equally so whatever works haha. Hit me up.

Offline ANGELofRAZGRIZ

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 01:10:59 AM »
Hey, I'm not one to brag at all, I can't do the stuff on YouTube yet but I'm working towards it, I've only had about a Years worth of experience, and that's by myself.    So we might be pretty close to experience wise

I got the text, but I never got anything back when I answered.
I'm 18 btw just in case you were wondering.
This world is no longer the one you once knew, it is now your own personal playground.......go play in it.

Offline ANGELofRAZGRIZ

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 09:55:42 PM »
Hey guys, im still totally open, just give me a call with the afore mentioned cell phone number, and i'll get back with you as soon as i can. thanks, remember, this post is valid, indefinitely