Author Topic: XLP Intro-Know where you've been ( Written In The Stars instrumental)  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Xavier HighReach Byrd

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Hierarchy Games and Graphics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg4o_RphiIw&feature=channel_video_title

It's my new channel on youtube, I'll have parkour, parodies, skits and whatnot on it, check out my first vid and give me some ideas!
Make a mistake or two, you'll live, and live better because of it.

Offline Micah.

• Da Best Mayne
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • ohai
    • View Profile
Video section, use it.

Offline Josh Wright

• Hirundo Rustica
  • A world is out there to explore!
    • View Profile
Video section, use it.

Did you even watch his video? It's not really related to parkour. He's just trying to give his channel some credit!

I really enjoyed the intro guys! It would be nice if you filmed in full HD though. You could get a 'casio exilium' that runs for about 100 bucks! It films in 720p and is definitely a start! It's nice to see some cool Lightsaber effects that you make (I'm assuming) in Adobe After Effects but it would be cool to see a full screen video

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
Did you even watch his video? It's not really related to parkour. He's just trying to give his channel some credit!

I really enjoyed the intro guys! It would be nice if you filmed in full HD though. You could get a 'casio exilium' that runs for about 100 bucks! It films in 720p and is definitely a start! It's nice to see some cool Lightsaber effects that you make (I'm assuming) in Adobe After Effects but it would be cool to see a full screen video

Yeah that's why I didn't post it in vid's it doesn't contain too much parkour.

Thank you man! The intro was made in after effects, the video edited in sony vegas, and the light sabers were done years ago in a program I created myself, frame-by-frame (Ouch) haha.

Thanks for the tips about the casio! I know, I really want to buy an HD camera, but I'll have to make due until I can afford it in a few weeks.

-Hey thanks for the reply man.

Offline Micah.

• Da Best Mayne
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • ohai
    • View Profile

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
No.

This is why I love this site.

Offline Micah.

• Da Best Mayne
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • ohai
    • View Profile