Author Topic: To Define Freedom  (Read 22343 times)

Offline andi k

• Guenons
  • FRPKs are Losers. Im a TRACEUR!
    • View Profile
Re: To Define Freedom
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2005, 05:25:32 PM »
Frankly I'm done wasting time with you. If there is something WHICH I SAID which is wrong or harmful to Parkour please point it out and I will apologize to you and then you can stop throwing the name UF at me. If there is something which this website currently says then point it out and I will fix it. Otherwise, shut up and train

m2, i see you know you did something wrong, because whenever i spot you doing something bad you say 'oh im wasting time with u i wont talk to u anymore'  blabla.  same old story.  you shouldnt be so predictable, im 10 years younger than you and can see the system behind your actions, thats not good is it.

What I am saying about the chances you had is that you live in Europe and worked for a travel agency ...

and whilst working in a travel agency helps me flying cheap, it doesnt safe me one cent on trains, and i had to pay probably even more for my train than you did, and i was on my way for long too. didnt take me 9 days, but still 11 hours. so working in a travel agency didnt give me any 'chance' that other people dont have. i was not sleeping in a hotel either, so the travel agency thing didnt help me too.

and btw.. you lived in london ( = europe ) too at that time.

to go meet Thomas and Sebastien, who I personally feel are both very qualified

foucan is a freerunner. he encouraged uf with their shit. not really the qualification pawa believes in.
and thomas is HIGHLY qualified, and though training with him and learning from him (and he is wise) you still stayed in UF for that long.

m2, its simple. you HAVE been in UF and you DID do bad things to parkour by that. i know its the past for you, but you cant deny that it happened. you cant make it sound like your past in parkour was oh so great. and if you had that good understanding of parkour that you say you had so early, then your doings are even worse. forum discussions ? f#ck that.  you were admin, and you NEVER posted a definition of real parkour or anything onto the website, although you often got asked to.

as i told you on the private message wich you didnt reply to..  dont try to fight with me in this topic, you cant win, cause you DID mistakes.

i told you before you are/were (god knows) my friend and thats the reason i give you another chance.. so did MANY other people (e.g. most of the ppl in the community here that trust you now), that doesnt mean we will forget what you did, that just means we will accept it and deal with it.

cu
andi

this does NOT take away from the fact that you worked hard to go meet and train with people, but don't also put down the fact that before that I spent 2 days on trains to go meet Thomas and Sebastien, who I personally feel are both very qualified, and this was some time before you met David, and it was my own money and traveling at crazy hours.

nuff said.

Offline kaos

• Patas
    • View Profile
    • New England Parkour
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2005, 05:37:39 PM »
@Andi

"all the ignorant f#cks"

Why on earth would you say something like that?  Do you have any idea how cruel that is?  To be ignorant is to be unaware or uninformed.  I think you should clarify.  Someone could be have the wrong idea about parkour due to no fault of their own.  Do they deserve poor treatment?  We were all ignorant at one point.  I know I was.  Please clarify who you have distaste for.
Parkour creates communities, not rivalries. Keep competition out of parkour.

Steez

« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2005, 06:17:01 PM »
i told myself that i would stay out of this topic after my last post but i need to rant.

andi k,

please stop contradicting yourself and missing the point.

you claimed that you have such vast and infallable knowledge about parkour from David Belle, and other French traceurs, yet, you say that you knew all about parkour before you met them, and that's why you met them.  please clarify.

to say that anyone who hasn't gone to France and met David Belle should just shutup for being an 'ignorant f#ck' is absolutely ludacris.
1. many of the people within the parkour community are too young to just up and leave the country, and picking up a whole family for a trip to france isn't exactly easy. 
2. some people can't afford the time or money lost by going to France to meet Belle.
3. what are the chances that i, a kid from america, can just show up in france and secure a training session with Belle?  does belle have time to meet with every single traceur in the world? no.
4. every traceur shouldn't have to fly to france to learn about parkour.  they should be able to get this knowledge from parkour communities.  i thought that as a pawa rep, this fell under YOUR jurisdiction?

you say that you listened to those older and more experianced than you to gain knowledge about parkour.  well, to alot of people, EZ is older and more knowledgable!  you see the flaw in that point of yours?

you claim that anything and everything that is/was/will be in association with UF is automatically falicious and utter bullshit.  (or pretty darn close)  you can't just discount an argument by shouting, "UF!! UF!! EZ!!"

in addition, I for one, (and i'm sure there are others in this community that), simply don't give a damn about how much you know, or profess to know, about parkour if you can't present your knowledge in any manner of civility.  you can still spread parkour, discredit FRPK, and get true knowledge to people without being so mean.  your rudeness, and 'holier than thou' nature, is entirely unnecessary.  as a PAWA rep, it should be in your interest to spread truth and clarity about parkour, not to fling mud, and thusly, tarnish pawa's name.

if you claim that there are too many 'ignorant f#cks' out there, then you at the same time claim that you have failed insofar as to spread truth and reduce the amount of ignorance present in the parkour community. 

Offline Mark Toorock

• M2
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • American Parkour
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2005, 06:19:20 PM »
Edit: Nice Post Steez.

Andi, Call me predictable, but this is getting so old and tired.

Andi, you've yet to point out one thing I did wrong. Not posting a clear definition? Bullshit. I created the longest thread ever to discuss and work towards a definition BEFORE PAWA ever existed, so don't even try to lay that off!!

but you cant deny that it happened
I have not denied anything, but by the same token, there is nothing to deny, you keep saying "What I DID" without EVER saying what it was, it is the most empty accusation I have ever heard.

And BTW, when I trained with Foucan, it was 1 1/2 years before there was a PAWA, so how could I possible care what PAWA's opinion of him is??? Do you think his Parkour ability and knowledge is not better than yours? This is how you sound.

Your whole attitude and point is just silly, you're making an ass of yourself. Either add something useful or go away, and I don't enjoy saying that, but you're not adding ANYTHING to the Parkour community through this site.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 06:49:02 PM by M2 »
Be Useful.
If I don't try to make the world a better place, who will?
Every person has a choice - live by your fears or live by your dreams

Offline kaos

• Patas
    • View Profile
    • New England Parkour
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2005, 06:32:30 PM »
@Steez,  He's not saying you need to go to France or meet David Belle.  I believe he is saying that people should be able to figure it out on there own (like he did).  What he neglects is that not everyone is like him, not everyone is as smart, or as exploratory.  Those people need guidance, not insults. 

@Andi, Right?
Parkour creates communities, not rivalries. Keep competition out of parkour.

Steez

« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2005, 06:36:29 PM »
then my question to andi still stands...

where did you truly learn about parkour?  in france with belle, or from others?

Offline Mark Toorock

• M2
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • American Parkour
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2005, 06:50:16 PM »
Actually Kaos, it sounds like he is. He's been saying that (oddly enough) ever since he went to France and met Belle :P
Be Useful.

Offline Mark Toorock

• M2
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • American Parkour
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2005, 06:52:26 PM »
I am now locking this thread so that we can talk about all the GOOD things about Parkour an not all this silly Bull.

I will post whatever Andi chooses to send me in an email, word for word, if he wants to add anything to this conversation. I will not open it up for anyone else.
Be Useful.