Author Topic: South texas area(corpus,rockport,etc.)  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Michael Polasek

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
South texas area(corpus,rockport,etc.)
« on: May 18, 2011, 01:28:55 PM »
Hey guys, im 17 been doing parkour/free running for about a year now. I'm not driving yet, gotta wait about 7 months or so to get my car. I live in Aransas Pass, I go to Ingleside alot to the park to jog and practice my parkour and free running. If anyone is ever in the area hit me up on facebook. Im eager to break in my new Vibrams. My email is Polasekmichael@gmail.com, and you can add me on facebook ( Michael Polasek )
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

Offline Jereme Sanders

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • American Parkour
Re: South texas area(corpus,rockport,etc.)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 02:17:30 PM »
there are a good amount of people in corpus, go ahead and add me on facebook and I can forward you to them name is Jereme Sanders
"People may forget what you've done, or said, but they will never forget the way you made them feel."

The Best part of Falling Down is Getting Back Up...

Offline Michael Polasek

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 06:40:14 AM »
okay cool :D
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.

Offline Jennifer

• Guenons
  • loves parkour
    • View Profile
    • Corpus Christi Parkour
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 08:42:17 AM »
Corpus Christi Parkour meets up several times a week. You can contact us on facebook at our group page, Corpus Christi Parkour Training, or our "like" page.

Offline Michael Polasek

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 01:59:23 PM »
Okay thanks, i'll do that.