Author Topic: Birmingham PK for those over 18  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Gurokevin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Birmingham PK for those over 18
« on: May 15, 2011, 08:27:27 AM »
Hey Guys/Gals,

I am 34 years old and just getting into PK. I have a real passion for it. I am strong, fast, but a tad out of shape. I want to train with others in the area. I live in Hoover. Anyone that wants to train with an "old guy" please hit me up. I will train with anyone. gurokevin@gmail.com

Kevin B. Smith
http://branaonline.com
Online Self Defense Training

Offline Cory Mason

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Birmingham PK for those over 18
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 11:47:01 AM »
Well I hate that no one seems to have answered you. It seems like you've gotten excluded. I hope you've looked into some of the other threads. There are supposed to be other traceurs around that area. Hope you haven't given up.
"I have no particular talent. I am merely inquisitive." --Albert Einstein

Offline Rogue City

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Never stop moving
    • View Profile
Re: Birmingham PK for those over 18
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 03:57:18 PM »
I'd be interested. My name's Chandler, I'm studying at Samford University down in Homewood. I've been trying to get a group together to do some Parkour around Birmingham since no one at the University seems interested. I'm 19 and I've been doing parkour for about 6 months. I've got all the movements down so I'm not gonna hold you back, though I just got started learning some freerunning moves. Anyway, hit me up if you ever want to train. I already know two high school seniors I met at an open gym who I think might be interested. Don't know their age, but from what I can tell Birmingham doesn't have a big parkour scene so you can't be picky.