Author Topic: Anyone doing any training?  (Read 4520 times)

Offline Ranson

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Anyone doing any training?
« on: May 07, 2011, 02:06:10 PM »
I live in nuuanu but I drive, open schedule at the moment and looking to get back into this and learn as much as possible while I have time. Let me know 393-8463 i'm a beginner [ can only do a couple vaults ] but i'm in shape and willing to try hah.

Offline AndrewL

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone doing any training?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 05:40:25 PM »
I am generally up for a training session on the weekends at Ala Moana. It’s an amazing playground if you have not trained there. hit me up on email. I check it regularly.
Motion for motion's sake

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 11:23:44 PM »
hey Ranson,

Hit me up on facebook... find me as Ozzi g
We can get you training with us, maybe try a class or so.

Let me know
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

Offline Ranson

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 02:06:15 PM »
Very late reply, but andrew i'm down to train at alamoana your emails hidden :P if you're down to maybe teach me a few things/ have a training partner every once in a while i'm down. Ransonikuo@gmail.com

Offline AndrewL

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 05:50:53 PM »
huh...email shouldn't be hidden...i even checked to make sure after i sent that...

thewillandtheway@gmail.com

Ozzi is in Ohio until next week so no classes this week, but training is happening today and tomorrow, and also possibly thursday (typical class times) 6-8 latest at ala moana in the middle of the park at the white columns.

i will be there today and tomorrow. some other people said they would show up as well. will be around that area until at least 6:15 but might move around the park. you can call or text me at 503.709.4612
Motion for motion's sake

Offline Andrew E Le

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 04:57:44 AM »
hey, looking to train tomorrow (monday 20th) if your up for it, i was thinking sometime a little bit later in the afternoon hopefully. in any case ill be checking and posting before i go out. was thinking of ala moana but i don't know the area all that well nor the park, so someone a little more acquainted would be great to have.

again, just post in the thread if you wanna join (or anyone for that matter)

should also warn vie been out of training for awhile so i need to get back into the basic movements.

Offline AndrewL

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 02:00:27 PM »
Andrew,
i have family in town so am busy until thursday. thinking of training at kaka'ako park or maybe dole park if you want to join. i am always drilling the basics. i am in makiki. i have access to a car but weeknights i am usually on my bike. where are you?

check out Ozzi's classes on tue/wed/thur 6-8 at ala moana beach park. he does drop in's
Motion for motion's sake

Offline Andrew E Le

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 06:22:41 PM »
I'd love to come train. I'm living next to the aiea stadium. I work 6 days a week during the night. Although Im Up for some real late night sessions. Again I don't really know the areas all that well so hit me up! Btw still planning on training at ala moana today

Offline Michael Himes

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Urban Surfers FB
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2011, 11:08:44 PM »
Aiea Stadium as in the one across from K-mart? Aloha Stadium? Wither which way I live in Aiea and easily within walking distance of Aloha Stadium. If you're talking the same one that's awesome.

My e-mail is MikeHWeb@gmail.com and my number is 808-699-9682, call or text me.
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!" ~ Audrey Hepburn
Urban Surfers FB
Urban Surfers YT

Offline Andrew E Le

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2011, 09:14:09 PM »
Hey. Yup the one right across from kmart. I now have an open schedule for training. But I need some healing time right now. Got injured from a motorcycle accident. Shouldn't be anymore than another half week or so