Author Topic: APK store suggestions  (Read 3835 times)

Offline Nick Radanovic

• I'm a champ.
  • Guenons
  • Remember Level 8
    • View Profile
APK store suggestions
« on: April 25, 2011, 11:15:57 AM »
I just bought my first item from the APK store and it was not as smooth as a transaction as I thought it would be. I'll start off with what was good. The selection of products is very good, while there are some things it would be cool to have, I was very pleased with what was offered. Finding and adding the items i wanted was simple and easy. Adding my personal information was easy enough just like all other online shops. Things started to get really confusing and I actually had to cancel my current order and check the forums for help because after entering my information it took me directly to the "complete order" stage and skiped the "payment method" stage. I did not realize that the store redirect's you to the paypal website where you then enter your "payment method" after clicking "confirm order".

tl;dr: Please make buying things from the store less confusing and why doesnt the store have its own "payment method" selection?

How hard would it be to make our own payment menu instead of doing it through paypal? Also is there a reason we do it through paypal?

10 per post member.

Offline Alec Furtado

• kicks butt.
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Balance.
    • View Profile
Re: APK store suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 06:00:22 PM »
How hard would it be to make our own payment menu instead of doing it through paypal? Also is there a reason we do it through paypal?
Harder than you think.

If APK people wished to explore different payment gateways to use though, they should contact me asap. (I do this stuff for a living :D)
Water conforms to the shape of it's surroundings. Do not be water. Shape your own life.

Offline Jenny008

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: APK store suggestions
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 07:18:39 PM »
Thanks for sharing. It's great

Offline BeJimmieNip

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
APK store suggestions
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 06:59:02 PM »
Wow, love this one.  This would be a natural form dress, so TV225 for the underskirt.  It is hard to tell what the overskirt is doing, but I would go with TV324, long drape overskirt.