Author Topic: APEX Movement visiting SLC in June  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Ryan Ford

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • APEX Movement
APEX Movement visiting SLC in June
« on: April 23, 2011, 10:08:48 AM »
Hey everyone,

The APEX Movement team (Ryan Ford, Jake Smith, Cosmo Dudley, Erica Madrid, Dylan Baker, and Amos Rendao) is going on a big west coast tour this summer to photo/video document parkour communities, spots, gyms, and people in all the places we visit. There will be 6 of us coming through Salt Lake City in June. We are looking to meet up with lots of locals for training and fun. We are also hoping to set up a huge jam on June 16 or 17. Anyone who can help us out with any of this organizational stuff, please reply here or send me an email at coloradoparkour@gmail.com.

Looking forward to visiting. Thanks guys!

Ryan

Offline Alex Patterson

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: APEX Movement visiting SLC in June
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 05:38:02 PM »
This is so cool. With me being so new to Parkour it'll be great to seeing some pros. 

I live in Ogden so I'm not sure how to get a jam set up there. If ya want to come to Ogden I can help. This is a great city with a growing sports and outdoor culture.

Offline ALo9

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: APEX Movement visiting SLC in June
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 06:14:32 PM »
This is awesome guys! You still coming? I might be able to show up, but we'll see... Have you been able to plan anything with anybody here? If not, I might be able to help send you in the right direction... Let me know!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 02:52:21 PM by ALo9 »