Author Topic: My training yesterday.  (Read 900 times)

Offline Tyler Trumpy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
My training yesterday.
« on: May 18, 2011, 08:18:12 AM »
Yesterday I was in a different town training at the skatepark while my friends were doing bmx and skateboarding. I saw this really big crazy tree and decided to climb it with my buddy who was about to climb it also. We ended up getting halfway up it before he started getting scared of the heights, I kept trying to get him to keep climbing but he wanted down, so he climbed back down. I kept going up and about 3/4 the way up the tree a brown recluse was walking on my neck, I am really glad I didnt get bit that would have suuuucked.

Offline JoJo S.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: My training yesterday.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 12:51:15 PM »
Dude that is crazy!

Of all the spiders in the world, the Brown Recluse (along with the black widow) freak me out the most. It's like a death sentence waiting to happen if you don't get it taken care of. I'm surprised you didn't freak and drop off the tree.

But I'm glad you didn't get bit, especially in the neck. If the necrosis from the bite were to happen it probably wouldn't have ended well.

Offline Joshua Sikes

• Guenons
  • BAM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 01:09:35 PM »
I'd rather be bitten by a Black Widow than a Brown Reculse.  With the Widow, if a timely trip to the hospital is made, you'll be fine.  But with a Recluse... the effects are exremly like Necrotizing fasciitis, the flesh eating virus. 

Check please!

I don't mess around the BR's.
All the days I fight the urge to eat bad, fattening food will be for nothing, a sacrifice in vain, if I give in the urge today.  Fight the urge, be free.

Offline Tyler Trumpy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 01:18:13 PM »
Yeah brown recluse are nasty spiders, i've come into contact with a few of em. I normally try not to panic but spiders are like my worse fear lol. I just grabbed it and saw it and then whipped it torwards the ground.

Offline superdude88

• is 13!!
  • Mangabey
  • kris vachet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 08:02:01 AM »
dude i would be like ahhhhhhhh get it off get it off!!!!!!!
I'm Legend, 13, I'm Superdude

"No matter what you see in life see it as an obstacle see it as it can be over come."
-Me

Can't have a rainbow without rain