Author Topic: IF YOU FREERUN OR DO PARKOUR IN TENNESSEE, READ THIS!!!  (Read 5063 times)

Offline NathanN.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
IF YOU FREERUN OR DO PARKOUR IN TENNESSEE, READ THIS!!!
« on: February 21, 2011, 11:19:23 AM »
Attention everyone- I'm from MTPK, a parkour team from Middle Tennessee. We're currently tackling the massive task of organizing the entire state into a parkour community. What that means is that we get bigger, more noticed, and anyone who's looking to join or jam can easily find us. There are huge scenes in NYC, Florida, Michigan, and even Texas. It's time for Tennessee to sprout some bigger names, and maybe even professional freerunners. We can do it, but we'll all have to work together by hosting massive jams, posting tons of videos, and letting the world know that parkour lives down here. Let's let Tennessee get bigger in parkour. Our team would love to hear from ANYONE in the whole state who freeruns, so if you could email me at nathan682@hotmail.com then we'd love it!

Nathan, MTPK

"You choose to fall. You choose not to fall. Everything is choice." -Daniel Ilabaca-

Offline zpolk

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: IF YOU FREERUN OR DO PARKOUR IN TENNESSEE, READ THIS!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 06:56:39 AM »
Hey guys!  My name is zach and as far as I can tell I'm the only person that does Parkour/Freerunning in Jackson TN.  I have probably been doing parkour/freerunning for about a year and a half now.  I'd love to find some people around the jackson/memphis TN area. I'd love to be part of a massive TN jam. 

my email is zachattack1986@hotmail.com
I hope to hear from you guys or anybody else around my area that is intested in doing some training sessions

Offline Aaron Roe

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 03:38:40 PM »
well, i just started freerunning, and i am in need of help learning parkour stuff

Mcminnville, TN

Offline NathanN.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 09:12:04 PM »
We've taught quite a few people so any skill level is welcome.

"You choose to fall. You choose not to fall. Everything is choice." -Daniel Ilabaca-

Offline Aaron Roe

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 07:13:49 AM »
i've been watching your videos on youtube

Offline zpolk

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 07:00:30 AM »
Hey guys just sent you and email about a possible TN Jam Session!
Let me know what you think.  Thanks!

Zach
email zachattack1986@hotmail.com

Offline NathanN.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 05:44:00 PM »
There's going to be a pretty big jam this weekend Sunday 22nd in Nashville. EVERYONE SHOULD COME CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS!!! We don't care if your good or new, young or old. Come. Period.

Offline bbcourt

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 02:08:10 AM »
If I had known about the jam in Nashville just two days ago, I would have been able to go. Oh well. Anyway, I am interested in learning the art of parkour. I currently go to Rhodes College in Memphis so I am looking for people to train with/teach me. I searched the forums for people in the Memphis area but the threads were pretty old. If there are people around doing parkour/willing to start, please let me know.

Offline zpolk

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 05:54:40 AM »
Looking forward to the Jam guys!  Super Pumped!

BBcourt, I've currently started jackson tn parkour group to help orgainze the tracers in West TN.  I normally come down to memphis to train downtown every weekend.  If you would like we could get together and train sometime!   Anyway Hit me up BBcourt at my email: zachattack1986@hotmail.com and we can try and get together soon.

Offline Ashley

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 05:23:41 PM »
I don't live in Tennessee but I spend 90% of my summer there. So I'd be interested. When I'm in TN its mostly just in the Jackson, TN area

Offline Jacquis "Curfew"

• Mangabey
  • CSRD patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2011, 09:30:58 PM »
Hey, we'll be happy to have you join us on the 4th of June for the MASSIVE TN jam. i'm prettty sure you could bum a ride off of one of the traceurs coming from the Jackson area. or just, yah know, train with them.