Author Topic: Local Communities (If You Are New, Click Here for a List of Active Communities!)  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Jordan Strybos

• Man of Skochy
  • Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Lancaster, PA
    • View Profile
    • PKGA
Below is a list of the main active parkour communities in the state, with a link to the profile of each group's official contact, his email, and a personal message addressed to him. Check here before posting an inquiry about people living near to you.

Official State Contact: Andy Keller

Pittsburgh:
Official Contact:
Gave Streisfeld
Email
Personal Message

Philadelphia (this also includes the southeast suburbs):
Official Contact:
David Jones
Email
Personal Message

Lancaster:
Official Contact:
Andy Keller
Email
Personal Message

Lehigh Valley:
Official Contact:
Adam McClellan
Email
Personal Message

Bloomsburg:
Official Contact:
John George
Email
Personal Message

Harrisburg:
Official Contact:
Todd Soulliard
Email
Personal Message

Altoona, PA:
Official Contact:
Dustin McCloskey
Email

Of course, there are more active communities than these, but these are just the major groups in the state. If I have forgotten a group (especially out west, the east is mainly covered), please send me a Personal Message, and I will be in contact with you about potentially adding you to the list.

If you are new and interested in training with someone near you, contact the representative of the community closest to you. You can send either a PM or email, and they will get into contact with you about meeting up and possibly training. If you do not live in close proximity to these communities, you can still feel free to contact any one of us, and we will do our best to get you into contact with someone who lives near you.

In an effort to make this state a more community-run and community-structured group, we will also be utilizing the Pennsylvania Parkour Facebook Page much more than we have in the past. This will come into play more frequently towards the spring and summer, but keep that in mind, and become a member of the group if you aren't already. More to come in efforts to increase Pennsylvania's role in the national parkour scene!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 05:28:22 AM by Jordan Strybos »