Author Topic: The Traceur House - MOVE IN BEGINS IN JUNE!!! San Antonio, TX!!  (Read 21129 times)

Offline Christopher

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: The Traceur House - MOVE IN BEGINS IN JUNE!!! San Antonio, TX!!
« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2011, 06:05:05 PM »
Well I saved up a little bit over 1k dollars so hopefully I'll be able to join in on this experience. Also is there some type of requirement of Parkour knowledge/experience that one needs in order to partake.
{TEAM ONE-WAY}

Offline Intern

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 30, 2011, 06:29:44 PM »
something food service or retail related, probably going to attend some kind of film program at a community college, definitely going to a trade school in the near future.... @kidzymarvel nothing except for an obsession so severe you want to move (in my case) halfway across one of the largest countries in the world to live with a bunch of sweaty dudes who workout too much...not to make it sound overly appealing or anything...
The only other pictures i could find of Cocaine Badger on google images were hosted on this wierd site about furries and smoking weed, so...

That video was like if Jesus walked into my room, hugged me, baked me a cake, and then left in Ron Weasley's flying car.

Offline Christopher

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 30, 2011, 06:55:15 PM »
Obsession, check! =D I turned down a scholarship just so I may be able to learn Parkour. Although the farthest I ever got into Parkour is simply practicing the roll. It's been 3 going on 4 years of conditioning and safety roll practice and I still feel that I just haven't mastered the roll. Hopefully I'll be able to join up with you guys and learn multiple things from you all! =)

P.S I go back to college for my second semester after the Christmas break; My love for Parkour is the reason for why I am leaving college after the semester. I'll probably be able to move in between June and July if that is okay.
{TEAM ONE-WAY}

Offline Intern

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 30, 2011, 07:02:02 PM »
ask kyle hes in charge, find him on facebook if you havent already, we have a group (im sean endres) and thats where most of the serious planning is looking to happen, hey man you are training how I wish I could train I just dont have that kind of patience. more power to you though if you do
The only other pictures i could find of Cocaine Badger on google images were hosted on this wierd site about furries and smoking weed, so...

That video was like if Jesus walked into my room, hugged me, baked me a cake, and then left in Ron Weasley's flying car.

Offline Christopher

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 30, 2011, 07:05:55 PM »
So do I just search for Kyle Rudolph?
{TEAM ONE-WAY}

Offline Intern

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 30, 2011, 07:21:40 PM »
yeah his propic is the same as his forum avatar, or if you search sean endres theres im the one with the longboard and the dog

Offline Christopher

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 30, 2011, 07:31:31 PM »
Okay  just sent an invite. I have no pic and my fb name is Cee Smith.
{TEAM ONE-WAY}