Author Topic: Views on Nutella?  (Read 3408 times)

Offline Grayson

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: Views on Nutella?
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2011, 10:08:00 AM »
One last recent thing to add

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/02/04/california-mom-sues-nutella-alleging-hyped-nutrition-claims/

Nutella is being sued over false nutritional advertising.
I eat a lot of food.

Offline Dan Elric

• Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2011, 10:57:20 AM »
One last recent thing to add

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/02/04/california-mom-sues-nutella-alleging-hyped-nutrition-claims/

Nutella is being sued over false nutritional advertising.

Since it is Fox News I can't trust the article.  At all.  But I dug up the actual suit found here.

Anyway, the claims being made a ridiculous.  If she can win based on those shoddy facts and logical fallacies, I am going to start suing the grain industry for the same thing, albeit with sound arguments and good facts.

Think about it.  I can make a fortune!  But no...  Nutella isn't healthful, but not because of the claims made in the suit or by fox news (Yes Fox News, they're called healthFUL foods, not healthY foods.  Lern2grammer.)

Offline Grayson

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2011, 11:10:54 AM »
Since it is Fox News I can't trust the article.  At all.  But I dug up the actual suit found here.

Anyway, the claims being made a ridiculous.  If she can win based on those shoddy facts and logical fallacies, I am going to start suing the grain industry for the same thing, albeit with sound arguments and good facts.

Think about it.  I can make a fortune!  But no...  Nutella isn't healthful, but not because of the claims made in the suit or by fox news (Yes Fox News, they're called healthFUL foods, not healthY foods.  Lern2grammer.)
First website that came up but they are falsely advertising as a healthful food.
I eat a lot of food.