Author Topic: WOD Question  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Aristotel Zherdi

• Guenons
    • View Profile
WOD Question
« on: February 08, 2011, 08:21:42 AM »
Well I guess i have two questions, the first question is ever since i signed up to have the workouts sent to my email ive never seemed to actually recieve them, has anyone else had this experience or any advice on why this might be?

The other question that I have is since ive noticed the WOD arn't always a daily thing, whats a good thing to usually do on the days when there isnt a posting since im really new to this still. WOuld it be best to just do the warmup? or maybe the previous day WOD?

All advice is greatly apreaciated! Thanks in advance!!

Offline Steve Low

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Eat, Move, Improve
Re: WOD Question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 03:48:10 PM »
As far as I know they're  not being posted anymore. Post in general discussions if you want a better answer since no people who would know cechk this forum
Posts NOT medical, training or nutrition advice
Site // Overcoming Gravity Book

Offline Aristotel Zherdi

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 11:53:40 PM »
I originally did lol but it got moved lol

Offline Steve Low

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Eat, Move, Improve
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 06:44:17 AM »
Make another and say I told you should do this because we have no clue what is supposed to be happening over here
Posts NOT medical, training or nutrition advice
Site // Overcoming Gravity Book

Offline Rafe

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • Natural Athletics
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 12:13:18 AM »
Ari just hit me up next time your in the gym if you want a training program outside of the classes. You can use the gym for strength and conditioning outside of classes as well its part of the membership benefits.
I shall not fear, fear is the mind killer the little death that precedes total obliteration

I will face my fear, I will let it pass over and through me and were it is gone, I will turn the inner eye and see its path, and only I will remain.

Offline Aristotel Zherdi

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 09:19:45 PM »
Sounds great! Wasnt aware we were able to come in whenever to train and do strength training. Thought we had to come in when it was specifically open gym