Author Topic: Places to do parkour in ABQ  (Read 4668 times)

Offline Haydn Jones

• Guenons
  • Practice does not make perfect only better.
    • View Profile
Places to do parkour in ABQ
« on: February 06, 2011, 11:24:51 AM »
I cant find any good areas to train other than old town (Old town is a really good area to train between the shops). SO does any one have some good places in abq to train

I do parkour in my pajamas:)
Gravity is the one obstacle we should not and never over come
For without gravity there would be no Parkour.

Offline NMPK

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: Places to do parkour in ABQ
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 06:12:59 PM »
Holy crap, someone posting on the NM boards!

If you're looking for places to train my number one advice is campuses. UNM and CNM both have great jam spots all over them. APS schools also usually have some cool stuff but you should be careful with these cause you're probably not gonna get permission and you will get hassled for training there. Also downtown has some cool spots hidden around the businesses there and civic plaza is pretty sweet (though once again you'll probably get chased off). City parks are pretty good too and generally much less likely to get you in any trouble, just don't go at night.

Offline ANGELofRAZGRIZ

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Places to do parkour in ABQ
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 10:42:22 AM »
Yes! Civic plaza is sweet. i like it, APS schools are cool too, so far i havent been approached by anyone about training but i probably havent done it enough then  :P
This world is no longer the one you once knew, it is now your own personal playground.......go play in it.