Author Topic: Wisconsin Intro Thread - Say Hi Here first!  (Read 3262 times)

Offline 'Knox'

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
Wisconsin Intro Thread - Say Hi Here first!
« on: January 21, 2011, 09:01:09 AM »
Welcome to the Wisconsin forums on APK! Say hi in here and let us know a little about yourself - where you're from, how long training or just getting started, and when you generally train so other people can join up with you!

Offline Ryan A. Vetter

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: Saying Hi
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 12:20:13 PM »
Hello, my name is Vetter, nevermind the first name. I'm a custodian and of 22 years in age. I started Parkour back in 2005. Long story, sweet ending. I'm generally seen around the MKE area, generally a glance of a torn jeans, thermal and my glorious mullet. I'm usually down in the Cudahy area, since it's such a residential I'm usually hacking up trees by the lakefront via hatchet/shovel. I'm looking for some new enthusiasts to be around as my friends have dilapidated on the physical aspect more towards video-games. I have excellent knowledge of the Southern Milwaukee area and have spotted numerous excellent lines.

My usual practice spot is in Cudahy Park in late day, I'm moving within a week so it's going to be Green Park late day.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 04:55:23 PM by Ryan Anthony Vetter »
So long as I have parkour I'm okay.

Offline Joshua

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Wisconsin Intro Thread - Say Hi Here first!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 06:35:09 PM »
Hello! I used to roam this site quite some time ago, and here I am again!
I live in Green Bay, and Im looking for a partner/group to run and train with. I have some experience, but my lack of motivation is my bane. Even just talking to others in the state can help boost that aspect of my life, so I can only hope!
Ive heard of the downtown YMCA having a class, but Im not so sure I can wing the fees to be taught, at least not yet.