Author Topic: Arizona Intro Thread - Say Hi Here first!  (Read 22394 times)

Offline Jason Patton

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Arizona Intro Thread - Say Hi Here first!
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2012, 06:03:26 PM »
hello im Jay. i just got started learning and would like to know if anyone comes out to Apache Junction

Offline Ian Want

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2013, 10:11:40 PM »
Jay, we are having a jam at ASU on Saturday. You should come and check it out. Im visitng from Lake Havasu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtyBTdXdPNU

Offline scazdl007

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2013, 12:57:02 PM »
what to do um im down to train um im 20 ima be at 51st on thunder road in glendale az at 230 to 300 everyday at the jack in a box if u down to train names devin
jdi

Offline TheGunslinger95842

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2014, 01:56:07 AM »
I am new to Tucson and Arizona from Northern California by way of Southern California and others.

I used to train really hard in my 20's, and ironically, a lot of it seems to be part of Parkour. Kool...

Currently, my major cardio is swimming. I currently do a distance up to 4300 yds (a mile is 1760 yds - do the math) - That was my last major push to my limits. Parkour looks like it would be a major challenge, but also, a lot of fun. And I am interested in expanding my exercise program to include other types of cardio-fitness challenges.

I would be interested in learning where the training courses are locally to see, watch and train to tolerance.

THANKS.

MJR

Offline xboxalive

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • I like horror. I'm trans.
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2014, 09:58:49 AM »
Hey, I'm Mel and I am a highschool student in Mesa. I am new to the forum and painfully new to parkour but I'm very interested and I'm trying to learn. I'd love to make some friends and maybe get good at this someday. I'd love to meet other kids who're just starting out and maybe learn and train with them??? Idk man
I was never a really active person. I drew, read, played games and surfed the web. I'm here to change that though.

Offline ksavaiano

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2014, 10:46:26 AM »
Hey guys! New to the website here! A couple years ago I broke my ankle in gymnastics which ended my career of 8 years, and now im back in the game training for parkour! Looking for a few buddies to train with in the Chandler/Gilbert Area

Offline Deyvidpi

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2015, 02:32:31 PM »
Hi guys, I'm David Pagnon from France (Grenoble), I'm trying to conciliate intensive parkour training with biomechanical research, and my girlfriend currently lives in Tucson so I may train and play parkour with you :)

Offline Snoozz336

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2015, 04:22:14 PM »
Hey! My name is Seth. Im in the Scottsdale area and I've been doing parkour for less than a year. Im looking to improve my parkour skillz! If you are in my area, feel free to contact me!  8)

Offline PHRHD

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
    • PHRHD.co
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2016, 12:45:00 PM »
Hello everyone!

I'm Josh, out of Tempe, right now. I'm completely new to parkour, but have been interested in it for many years. I'm currently out of shape, and am hoping to lose weight and face a lot of fears and expression with parkour. Started going to the gym to workout, and increase strength and stamina for the most part. American Parkour is pretty often recommended, so I figured I would jump on the forum here, though activity seems pretty lackluster at the moment. I'm still hoping to get to know a lot of you, and train hard with you all! :)

Offline ANDYR48Y

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2016, 12:46:41 PM »
Hey there! My name is Andrew and I am entirely new to parkour. I'm looking for people to train with, places to train, and ways to connect in my community. I am relatively in shape and am eager to learn. I live near Cave Creek and Tatum, and would love to connect. Personally I am still hesitant about parkour in general, and am still mulling it over in my head. If available, or have any tips, please email me!