Author Topic: Name something that made your day suck or awesome!  (Read 273077 times)

Offline Russell Wilkie

• Global Moderator
  • Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Name something that made your day suck or awesome!
« Reply #2700 on: February 20, 2014, 01:07:29 PM »
Nearly every campus in my state was cancelled due to bad weather. Every campus except mine, which cancelled afternoon classes but everything else is still open. I just lucked out that my on campus shift ended at noon.

Offline Brian Dayton

• Patas
  • It's always good to change your perspective.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: February 27, 2014, 03:55:44 PM »
I'm a marine corps reservist and between the various medical bills for injuries I sustained during training, not being reimbursed for things that my orders say I will be reimbursed for, and various other pay discrepancies I have lost more money than I've actually made from the marine corps. I have been in for just over a year and a half and owed several thousand dollars and it's affecting me being able to pay bills. I want to stop going and take an other than honorable discharge but the only reason i joined was so that people would be proud of me and I don't want to lose that and now I just don't know what to do anymore.
I'm gonna show you how great I am.

Offline Ian Want

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: February 28, 2014, 08:03:32 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm9McLQ5RCs

Another month of 365 down! Easily my best month yet!

Offline Andoing

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: March 01, 2014, 04:18:36 AM »
Climate over here is totally crazy its raining one day and suddenly is very cold and the next day you start sweating. Kind of sucks when you have to go to work.

Offline Durandalski

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: March 01, 2014, 06:16:03 PM »
Awesome: became a part time assistant parkour coach at my gymnastics gym today. I get to attend three free classes a week as well as free admittance to open gym. Also my wife and I hung out with the coach and his wife all evening at a medieval fair getting to know one another.

Suck: nothing, my day was awesome. :)
"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - JFK

Offline Dick Stapleton

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: March 01, 2014, 06:35:13 PM »
Dude that's fantastic! I'm actually a little jealous. Seriously, congratulations. Enjoy the hell out of those free classes and open gym sessions.