Author Topic: is thea  (Read 3025 times)

Offline Kawika13

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
is thea
« on: January 11, 2011, 01:48:14 PM »
man is thea any one thats closs to waianae man ther not that much people hea so help me out man if can?? ???
D-Islands

Offline Stevie Leifheit

• smexy dood
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • A1....like the sauce.
    • View Profile
Re: is thea
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 04:30:25 PM »
I'm sorry, I'd like to help, but I cant understand your post :P What city and state are you in?
Weight training alongside parkour always benefits, it never takes away.

Quote from: Joe Brock
It's like you are some kind of APK Angel...not the girly kind...but the big "Sodom destroying" ones!!!

Offline TriPK

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 06:16:00 PM »
I can't quite understand it either ;D. I assume you're using "thea" instead of "there" and "hea" instead of "here". Try to use proper grammar, it will make your questions a whole lot clearer. I guess it's forgivable if your not a native English speaker, but if you are, shame on you.  ;D

I assume you want to know if there is anyone near Waianae, Hawaii, that you could practice parkour with?

turtlekarma

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 10:37:37 PM »
guys he's talking in pidgin...a little different then a creole, basically a mix of different cultural slang's. 

And to answer your post kawika...no not really.  I'm sure there are tons of practitioners I don't know about, but honestly don't know too many out that way.  If you ever come into town and want to train post and I'll try to meet you.