Author Topic: Parkour Outdoor Camp Feb 1st - Time is running out.  (Read 2979 times)

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
Parkour Outdoor Camp Feb 1st - Time is running out.
« on: January 07, 2011, 03:40:15 PM »
TIME IS APPROACHING FAST... SIGN UP NOW!!!!

THE DAY IS FEB 1ST, DONT MISS OUT ON A FUN EXPERIENCE AND A NEW WAY TO STAY IN SHAPE, CALM YOUR MIND AND SHARPEN YOUR FOCUS.

Parkour Conditioning is
Complete body conditioning and strength
Increased flexibility
Balance and coordination
Explosive movements
Agility, speed and flow of body movements
Complete body awareness
Awareness of surroundings
Proper landing methods and how to safety break a fall and distribute body mass to prevent injury

Parkour Training
Parkour combines a series of natural body movements to quickly and effectively traverse about our surroundings.
It can include running, jumping, climbing, balancing or even crawling, whatever the situation calls for.
Parkour is also about preservation of the body, injury prevention. While you will learn how to use your body effectively in any situation, Parkour training is about readiness of the body when needed through constant conditioning and repetition of techniques by properly learning how to avoid injury.

Program Benefits
Through the journey of most Traceurs (Parkour practitioner), it is very common to notice a shift in the way one can canalize their fears
More body control and awareness leads to increased confidence and trust in your body to react quickly when needed
By becoming in tune with your body and able to use fear as an ally rather than an enemy, a new mindset is developed
Most traceurs don't see obstacles or walls, they see opportunities and possibilities for a particular situation.  That is the traceurs mindset which is carried throughout his/her training, as well as all aspects of their daily life.

There is also more good news, this is for your pockets.

The prior cost of the camp was $280 for 6 weeks of training.
The cost for this camp is now $250, and while the price has lowered, the quality of the teaching has increased.

The program consists on 6 weeks of training. Every Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm to 7:30pm. Be aware that while we will go for no less 1 and a half hours, at times we might go for the full 2 hrs. Because it will be addictive like that.

The locations; Ala Moana Beach Park will be our main spot. Though it will vary, between Ala Moana Beach Park and Kaka'ako park (which we will discuss prior to the beginning of the camp) with some other opportunities along the way.

The camp is schedule to start on February, Tuesday the 1st 2011 and it will go 6 weeks until March, thursday the 17th.
We will start at the Ala Moana Beach Park* at 6pm and will be done at 7:30 rain or hail, well be training.

The cost for this bootcamp is $250 for the entire 6 weeks, or you could drop in any class for $25.

I'd like to have at least 7 people registered prior to starting the camp and will take up to 15. The energy during the class is much more pumped with more people as we all support each other.

If you wish a private lesson also let me know.

RECAP;

What: Hawaii Parkou OutDoor Boot Camp
When: February 1st
Where: Ala Moana Beach Park (email me for specific location)
Cost: $250 (6 week) $25 class drop in fee.

If you have any question regarding payment, please email me at Ozzi.quintero@gmail.com.

Any other questions please let me know and Ill be there to assist you.

I hope to hear from you all and get this new beginnings started.

Mahalo Nui Loa.
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi