Author Topic: iBand  (Read 1377 times)

Offline North

• Guenons
    • View Profile
iBand
« on: December 29, 2010, 03:47:41 PM »
So I have an invention that is out and I'm revamping it. I would like some Input from APK! Would you guys wear a sWeat band that has built in speakers for your MP3 play that has a symbol for EAT, SLEEP, APK on the front or a figure doing a back full? I starting with fashion and I have some ideas but I need some feedback. Let me know! I am going to try and get sport teams, country flags, tie-dye, camo, etc.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 07:04:30 AM by North »

Offline Alec Furtado

• kicks butt.
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Balance.
    • View Profile
Re: iBand
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 07:23:31 PM »
I'm guessing you meant sWeat band? Sounds cool to me.

Is there a possibility for beanies too? It could help a lot to have the speaks in the material itself in stuff like skiing where you might usually have a beanie and helmet drilling earbuds into your skull. I'd personally be more likely to wear a beanie over head sweat bands anyway.

What about EAT, SLEEP, PK and then just have the APK logo somewhere on it (consult APK about using their logo).
Water conforms to the shape of it's surroundings. Do not be water. Shape your own life.

Offline Tex__

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Shoe!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 08:33:20 PM »
would not wear something having a guy doing a backflip. apk logo sure, but i agree that a beanie is a better idea.
To have no regrets would mean you never cared about anything; and if that's the case, you are a sad human being indeed. -FrostySTL

Welcome to the f#cking internet.

Offline Ethan Nicholson

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 05:25:21 AM »
You could get one of those really small objects that stores songs, like the ipod shuffle or something, and put that in the band. Put it in a way that it could be synced to update music, and with a hole in the band that you could just plug headphones right into. That way it'd be compact enough to not really make any difference to weighting, and it wouldn't be sliding up and down your arm.

Offline North

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 07:05:39 AM »
Beanies with speakers already exist. I have one. Reason for these bands is for hot use. I go running with my beanie but I overheat in the summer with it.

Offline Tex__

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Shoe!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 08:29:18 AM »
Beanies with speakers already exist. I have one. Reason for these bands is for hot use. I go running with my beanie but I overheat in the summer with it.

you asked us our opinions. in my opinion headbands make you look ridiculous.
To have no regrets would mean you never cared about anything; and if that's the case, you are a sad human being indeed. -FrostySTL

Offline S Leger

• Mangabey
  • I move for him because he died for me
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2010, 11:54:45 AM »
Haha, I would actually consider wearing a headband if it had APK on it and if it had speakers in it.
I'm a treysaur for God!

Looking for new music?  Check out my music blog!  http://www.gnewmusic.blogspot.com

Offline J. Gabriel Alvarez Manilla

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2010, 02:41:59 PM »
I wear something like a big hairband to keep my hair out of my eyes when it gets long. If I could do the same with the headband, I'd wear one too. But no tricking on it, I have enough trouble with people knowing I do freerunning and asking me to do a back flip for them. Just a regular APK logo on it would be good. I don't usually like the way movement looks like when it's printed on anything, really... it's strange.
The Great Way is universal,
it can apply to the left or the right.
All beings depend on it for life,
and it does not refuse.

Offline Tex__

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Shoe!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2011, 09:51:41 AM »
I wear something like a big hairband to keep my hair out of my eyes when it gets long. If I could do the same with the headband, I'd wear one too. But no tricking on it, I have enough trouble with people knowing I do freerunning and asking me to do a back flip for them. Just a regular APK logo on it would be good. I don't usually like the way movement looks like when it's printed on anything, really... it's strange.

exactly.