Author Topic: (Creative Title Line)  (Read 736 times)

Offline Runjumpdestroy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
(Creative Title Line)
« on: December 26, 2010, 08:42:47 PM »
Hey guys, I was suggested to register here by a friend so I did. Anyway, a little about me.

I'm 13 years old and I live in Hamilton, Ontario. My hobbies include paying video games, running, guitar and doing parkour. (obviously) I practice karate all year 'round and play football. ( that's soccer to you ) I weigh 121 pounds and have great physical ability. I have practiced parkour for just over a year now. And Im also starting to get into fighting. ( Dragon Ball Z style, oh yeah! ) My goals by the end of the deep harsh winter are
  • 10 pull-ups
  • 15 chin-ups
  • 50 push-ups
  • 100 sit-ups
  • Mile run ( 8 minutes)
  • increase punching/kicking speed greatly

Don't hate on me wanting to be just like Gohan.
Kthxbai!

Offline John George 'JG'

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • Bloomsburg Parkour (Columbia County)
Re: (Creative Title Line)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2010, 08:54:58 PM »
At your age, those are fantastic goals!
If you have any specific questions, there are the lot of us willing to help out!
Parkour Endure founder - parkourendure.com
Lehigh Valley Parkour (member)
Level 1 ADAPT qualified instructor

Offline Runjumpdestroy

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 08:58:00 PM »
Well I do have to be able to bust out 50 pushups, situps and squats at my karate instructor's command during my BlacK Belt gradings, so I should be able to do them on a whim. ( I'm already done 2 tests with B+ on both :D ) But anywho, thanks for the support.:D Lawl, I already got 10 chin-ups and 5 Pull ups so...

Offline D. Hadzic

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 05:03:01 AM »
Nice goals so far! The earlier you start and maintain your body, the easier it will be for you. I've maintained at or above your goals for a long time now for the most part, but I'll have to get back into those pullups. Fortunately, I found a bar I can use that's about half a km away from where I live.
Don't just go running, go running with "style"