Author Topic: Montgomery Count / Frederick County MD  (Read 2881 times)

Offline T.J. Shreffler

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Montgomery Count / Frederick County MD
« on: November 24, 2009, 12:02:24 PM »
Hey everyone wanted to give a shout out to all my people in MoCo and Fredneck! If anyone is down for an open gym night and can provide me with information I'd love to meet up. I find Frederick has some really good roof tops downtown, often more active then you would think. If anyone is down to jam shoot me an email at morocco36@hotmail.com . Also if anyone in these general locations is more experienced I'm looking for a teacher, I figure if I can atleast get a partner for open gym, wherever that may be it would be encouraging.
T.J.

Offline Hayden Williams

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Frederick MD Parkour and Freerunning
Re: Montgomery Count / Frederick County MD
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 11:47:00 AM »
I replied earlier on frederick pk.. Style Gymnastics http://www.stylegymnastics.com/opengym.htm    I wouldn't say i have enough experience to train you at all, i'm on the journey myself. We can always train together, the whole team will be in dowtown frederick (baker park) there Saturday 11- whenever
Flippie Dang! Bro!
"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” Bruce Lee

Offline momo13004

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 01:53:13 AM »
Hey yo im a newbie and need some peole to train with and help me get started cause im really interested in doing parkour..i live in montgomery county near wheaton mall..from wat i see there arent many really good places to practice aroound here that u most likely wont get kicked out of but im sure i could find some.

Offline Hayden Williams

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Frederick MD Parkour and Freerunning
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 06:26:07 PM »
Man Im sorry to hear that.. Will they really kick you out for doin parkour?, it's not illegal in anyway except for tresspassing, possibly destruction of property if you're crazy badass, and I've been reported as a "suspicous person" ...Just talk it out, and if that doesn't work, you'd be surprised of how many spots there are, look around, even if you can only do one thing there. I go crazy on people's porches in my neighborhood probably about 3 times a week ;). And if you happen to live on a farm or something, Christmas is coming, and I'm asking for safety mats, and gym equipment to build my own place for practicing flippies and what not, you should to 8).

I'm not familar with Montgomery County, but if you're relatively close to downtown frederick, it's insane, that's where you wanna go
Flippie Dang! Bro!
"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” Bruce Lee

Offline PKX2

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 10:05:12 AM »
so i live in montgomery county and my friends and i are also lookin gto chill and do parkour with people and liek the other guy dont have many great places and cant really find anyone to parkour wit other then our little group if u want to email me at alexmthompson@comcast.net so we can plan sumthin in the area

Offline T.J. Shreffler

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 06:15:39 AM »
http://frederickmdpkfr.webs.com/apps/photos/

Check out this site, atleast you can make a venture up to Frederick they have a crew going it seems.
T.J.

Offline knuckles714

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 12:04:32 AM »
Um I'm new to parkour and to be truthful I would really like to learn for two reasons: 1) have fun. 2) get fit(as of right now I'm not lol but it can be helped). so hopefully there some ppl that do parkour in silver spring or wheaton or somewhere close that is willin to work with me lol hopefully

Offline Brian Gif Galvez

• Mangabey
  • Working Hard and Hardly Working
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100001088661451&ref=profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 04:43:13 PM »
near wheaton .... well ummmm live near there ..... zen park ..... ummm lots of places near downtown SS if anything id suggest take metro to DC