Author Topic: Eaton Rapids Parkour Jam  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Pitch Black

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Eaton Rapids Parkour Jam
« on: November 30, 2010, 06:56:14 PM »
I was planning on having anyone who wants to to come to my town to have a parkour jam. Wow that's a lot of to's. It would from Friday to Sunday and I haven't a clue on rooms or place's to sleep. We are a small town so really the only place I can think of is in a tent in the woods if you would want to. Sorry that this isn't really that planned. We would meet each other at 2pm on Friday, December 10th. I can house some people in my room but not many. You could also pitch a tent on the roof of some buildings on the condition that you don't make any noise. There are people living under neath there and we don't want to desturve them. All in all there is only one place to camp out where you can have a fire and that's a ways from the town. There is one building that everyone thinks is abandoned. No one knows. You could pitch a tent on the second floor but use no lights but flash lights and no shiny in the windows unless you cover them up. We would need to pick up all trash that we leave and behave like adults . . . yea right. So yea who can attend?

Offline Pitch Black

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Eaton Rapids Parkour Jam
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 06:57:20 PM »
Forgot to post my email for if you plan on attending. If you plan on attending then let me know there because I'm not always on here.
arsenal_rlsh@yahoo.com

Offline Anthony Phonis Serafano

• Patas
  • Primates
    • View Profile
Re: Eaton Rapids Parkour Jam
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2010, 12:15:13 AM »
Arrangements sound incredibly sketchy.

I would definitely recommend having something much more thought out before inviting people out to train for a weekend, I can't see how anyone who doesn't already live in the area would feel comfortable with that post.

Plus camping out in the cold just doesn't sound fun even if it was a planned camp-out jam.

Cheers.
-Phonis-