Author Topic: need some shoes!!!!!!  (Read 2767 times)

Offline pandaman71

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
need some shoes!!!!!!
« on: November 30, 2010, 02:16:22 PM »
does anybody know where to get some good PK shoes in size 14
:;(assassin):;

Shadow58

Re: need some shoes!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 02:27:18 PM »
Any shoes will work try out the walmart for the shoes with a good grip and make sure they are kinda on the cheap side u will most likely destroy them training. they need to be/have Cheap and flexable

Offline Nick Smith

• Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Positively Inclined
    • View Profile
    • My Vids.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 02:46:32 PM »
Any shoes will work try out the walmart for the shoes with a good grip and make sure they are kinda on the cheap side u will most likely destroy them training. they need to be/have Cheap and flexable
That's completely wrong, not ANY shoe is good for parkour. get a shoe without small peices of rubber on the bottom. Also you want a shoe that has a good grip, and not alot of padding. I would suggest Ariakes, feiyues, KO's, or Vibrams.
My Youtube Channel
check it out!

Offline Tyrell

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 06:31:42 AM »
That's completely wrong, not ANY shoe is good for parkour. get a shoe without small peices of rubber on the bottom. Also you want a shoe that has a good grip, and not alot of padding. I would suggest Ariakes, feiyues, KO's, or Vibrams.

I recently got feiyues, how good are they excatly?

Offline Jacquis "Curfew"

• Mangabey
  • CSRD patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 06:52:32 PM »
PHENOMENAL.  :o

Offline NathanN.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 05:33:30 AM »
For size 14, you're going to have a hard time getting good shoes that fit. I wear a size 13. Go ahead and mark off KO's, Ariakes, Five/Tens, and Feiuyes. Too small. [WTF]

You're going to have to look for some basic running shoes that will help out. I love the Nike Dart series (I just bought a pair of Dart 9's) but I don't know if they go past 13. If you can find some basic running shoes that have a (mostly) one-piece sole, then you should be in good shape.

"You choose to fall. You choose not to fall. Everything is choice." -Daniel Ilabaca-

Offline Jacob Carter

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2011, 06:28:59 PM »
I will totally vouch for Onitsuka Tiger's ultimate 81's. They are my absolute favorite shoe. Stylish, comfortable, plus good grip on most things. I will never buy a different type of shoe till I can't find them anywhere anymore. Lol.
Be responsible with your body. You will have it for all of your life. Make it a strong tool. Like bamboo, give it strength, but flexibility. Like water, give it flow, but power. -Adam McC

Offline Jacquis "Curfew"

• Mangabey
  • CSRD patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 03:18:15 PM »
oh yeah i've heard good things about the Onitsuka Tiger's ultimate 81's... and of course i think that the vibrams scale goes up pretty high so you could check that out..