Author Topic: Eugene, Oregon parkour group for 12-14 year old  (Read 4607 times)

Offline Green21Parkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Eugene, Oregon parkour group for 12-14 year old
« on: November 20, 2010, 05:44:04 PM »
Going to try and get someone from the 18 and up Eugene parkour group to mentor a group of 12-14 year olds. If you want to learn some more parkour respond to this post and I will try and get a mentor to teach us some stuff. I will most likely need at least 5 people. Hope to hear from some people soon.
“Obstacles are found everywhere, and in overcoming them we nourish ourselves.” -David Belle

“Down there we know, the streets we know, but up here? Nobody’s been here.” -David Belle

sasukewillkilluall

Re: Eugene, Oregon parkour group for 12-14 year old
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 04:51:52 PM »
im from eugene and im 13 i do pk and im pretty good

sasukewillkilluall

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 05:27:48 PM »
what is this 18 and up parkour group cause im probly as good as any adult here in eugene if not a little better or a little worse

Offline Green21Parkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 08:10:12 PM »
I looked at there site and they said that you had to be 18 or older because of liability issues. My mom said she would look into finding one of them to help me and some other kids with parkour.
“Obstacles are found everywhere, and in overcoming them we nourish ourselves.” -David Belle

“Down there we know, the streets we know, but up here? Nobody’s been here.” -David Belle

sasukewillkilluall

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 08:16:12 PM »
i can teach you guys im 13 and iv been doing for a year and i have a friend whos 14 who is about as good as me

Offline Green21Parkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 09:06:54 PM »
where are you at in your profile picture it looks familiar.

sasukewillkilluall

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 03:17:58 PM »
the place were ridgeline is now willamate and 30th or so i live rite next to there

Offline Green21Parkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 03:47:27 PM »
oh cool

Offline JBlizz

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 02:48:59 PM »
Hey guys my name is jonand I'm in eugene. I've been training 2 years now and I have a a large amount of experience to contribute if you are looking for someone to show you the ropes. I'm 22 and plan on teaching parkour  in the near future so I think this could be a good experience. Feel free to contact me if you would like some instruction out even just someone to jam with!