Author Topic: The apk store is trustworthy, right?  (Read 4115 times)

Offline Ninjatic Silver

• Mangabey
  • It's just my...BASS CANNON!!!
    • View Profile
    • My facebook
The apk store is trustworthy, right?
« on: November 08, 2010, 08:22:42 PM »
It's not that I have had a problem in the past. I ordered a hoodie once and had received it in perfect condition. It's just that I had placed an order on Friday and hope to get my items that I payed for, however, I have ordered one T-shirt from a seemingly secure online store, https and whatnot, however, I placed that the Friday before the most current Friday. (approx 2 weeks ago) and have yet to receive that shirt. Again, it's not a trust issue with apk, it's just me wanting to reassure myself that at least one of my orders placed online will for sure be sent to my address before 2 weeks passes by.

Offline Gabe Arnold

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Proud Founder of S.U.T.S.
    • View Profile
    • Gabe Arnold Fitness
Re: The apk store is trustworthy, right?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 09:31:48 PM »
I don't remember the exact time frames from ordering to delivery but everything I've ever ordered has come through without a hitch. I've actually seen the "store" in action and know the people working it are trustworthy. They'll do everything they can to ensure stuff goes through all right and gladly work with you to sort out anything that goes wrong. Whether the postal system is as efficient and friendly is another story.  :P

Offline Mark Toorock

• M2
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • American Parkour
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 06:46:49 AM »
Ninjatic - Sorry for the delay! Please shoot us an email - sales@americanparkour.com with your order number and we'll see what's going on.

As for "Secure" - all our payments are handled through Paypal which does about a bajillion transactions a day, so yeah, it's safe :)
Be Useful.
If I don't try to make the world a better place, who will?
Every person has a choice - live by your fears or live by your dreams

Offline Ninjatic Silver

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • My facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2010, 03:21:28 PM »
Ninjatic - Sorry for the delay! Please shoot us an email - sales@americanparkour.com with your order number and we'll see what's going on.

As for "Secure" - all our payments are handled through Paypal which does about a bajillion transactions a day, so yeah, it's safe :)
It's not delayed yet, I just currently placed the order, it's that another order I placed hasn't arrived yet. I've ordered from you once and have recieved my merchandise in perfect condition. I hope I will have this by Friday. ^_^ If not then I am ok with waiting a bit longer. I know weekends aren't shipping days.

Offline Ninjatic Silver

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • My facebook
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2010, 04:30:40 AM »
Hm. Is there a possibility that you could send me an e-mail on the status of my order? I searched through my e-mail, however did not find any form of receipt except for one PayPal sent me.

"Hello Christopher Petty,
You sent a payment of $68.00 USD to American Parkour Company, Inc..
This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *AMERICANPAR.
Merchant information
American Parkour Company, Inc.
m2@americanparkour.com
http://www.americanparkour.com"

I ordered what I believe to be 3 items. A T-shirt, a pair of pants, and a beanie. Then I ordered shoes from another website on the very same day, and in the same hour if that means anything at all, and so far I have recieved the shoes, but no word on my apk merchandise. I don't know if it will help but if you could please send me an update on it my e-mail is zarek49@yahoo.com, thanks M2!

Offline Mark Toorock

• M2
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • American Parkour
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2010, 03:20:42 PM »
Your order is going out tomorrow - for the record it was ordered Nov 5, 4 days before your first post. On that day we sent you an email telling you that unfortunately one of the items was sold out and back-ordered.
They item was actually on order (by us) in anticipation of running out, but Fed-Ex screwed us a record 5 times in a row! So yes, that resulted in a total of 10 days between your order and it being shipped, huge apologies for the delay.

P.S. For anyone else, if you have an issue with an order the best thing is to send an email to sales@americanparkour.com
Be Useful.
If I don't try to make the world a better place, who will?
Every person has a choice - live by your fears or live by your dreams

Offline Ninjatic Silver

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • My facebook
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 01:37:43 PM »
I just received my package today! The results were ever so amazing! The one issue I had was the pants. No there is nothing wrong with them not destroyed, and oolala are they comfy, but the length is a bit long as well as the width a bit tight even after ordering with the size chart. I just have one question, will they shrink after I wash them so that they may fit a bit better, or is it a permanent thing and have to exchange for a smaller size?