Author Topic: Hey Tennessee board, WAKE UP!  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Robert M.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Hey Tennessee board, WAKE UP!
« on: November 02, 2010, 11:10:04 AM »
I know it's cold outside, but we gotta keep the fire going on the inside! I don't know about the rest of you, but I won't let the winter weather win..not this time. Hitting my backyard for some working out and some roll practice before my night class. Please don't think of winter as a time to stay in and ease up. Let winter be the time you go out the most, since other people will be staying in.
You move in 2d. I move in 3d.

Offline Jordan B

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Tennessee board, WAKE UP!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 12:59:33 PM »
Agreed! I'll be training!

Offline Robert M.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 11:26:10 AM »
A little over a month ago I said go out and keep training despite the weather. This month took me out of the game for a bit as I studied for exams. From today(last test taken) until next semester starts, I'm gonna be right back to it though! It's too fun to put on hold now that I have the full day minus work. I like the snow and ice though, so it isn't such a hindrance to me. DON'T GIVE UP, AND REMEMBER: LAYER IT UP GUYS!

Offline Jacquis "Curfew"

• Mangabey
  • CSRD patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 10:58:33 AM »
Well done sir...Props to you, the one who is immune to cold. See us of the darker color aren't so fortunate to have cold resistant powers   :-Sarcasm ...But for real, i do believe i'm going to do a small conditioning set for legs tomorrow afternoon, today's booked     :-\

AWESOME!!!

Offline Robert M.

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 11:08:46 AM »
Yes, we of darker color lo...WHAAA? Since when did we hate ze cold? Unless I'm so black it reset my cold tolerance. As for me? Cardio with some ab work! Cold team GO GO GO!!!