Author Topic: Traverse City  (Read 2043 times)

Offline Scott

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Traverse City
« on: November 13, 2006, 08:01:44 AM »
whatsup guys.
   I'm actually from Nashville, Tn, but my family lives in Traverse City.  I'm going to be up there around Christmas time. 
   Basically, there is no one that i know of in Nasvhille that practices parkour, and i am in a spot with my training where a little help and critiquing from some experienced traceurs would go a long way, i think.
   I saw that skynative and frosti were from there, and got excited.  Do you guys have regular jams or anything?  if not, maybe it would be cool for us to meet up and have a training day?  it would help me a TON in my training.                   lemme know.  thanks

Offline CyanideSoda

• Puntastic
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • I didn't know you could put words here.
    • View Profile
Re: Traverse City
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 08:03:28 AM »
Sorry. But i'm Near Nashville and willing to Jam. So anytime you go back down there PM ME. No excuses. PM me and i'll go down there one weekend.

The ReTraining Logs of CyanideSoda
  Post constructive comments please.

Offline SkyNative

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 12:03:11 PM »
Hey Scott.
I should be in TC around christmas time. Im here now! But Frosti is going to school in Chicago, I dont know if he'll be up for break. Lately a few of us have been going out once or twice a week, but just this week it started snowing and I imagine it will be pretty piled up by then.  Perhaps you can come to the gym and jam with us instead. We go every weekend, Saturday 1:30-3. PM me or email me when the time gets closer if you want to meet up. (levi.meeuwenberg[at]gmail.com) Take it easy.

Offline ZoVEGA

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • I will lose until and win, thene win until I lose
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 09:40:24 PM »
hey bro, Im in DETROIT on Wayne States campuse we can get down when ever pm, msn or aim me. peace.
"Its not because things are difficult that we dont dare. Its because we dont dare that things are difficult." - Soneque

Offline Scott

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 10:50:30 PM »
skynative-  sounds good.  i'll email you again in december sometime. 

cyanide-  that'd be great.  maybe in a couple weeks? after thanksgiving?  let me know.