Author Topic: Ahwatukee AZ  (Read 2008 times)

Offline bressie_rose

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Ahwatukee AZ
« on: October 07, 2010, 01:24:32 PM »
Does anyone know where I could practice around Ahwatukee? I could go further out but I would prefer to stay in Tukee. Also, Im 17 and looking for people to train with I'm a begginer and not very good. I just started learning this past weekend and could use some pointers.
<3Bre<3Bre<3

Offline Jack B. Nimble

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Ahwatukee AZ
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 07:21:21 PM »
Check out the AZPK fourm if you already havent for better info on jams - http://z6.invisionfree.com/Arizona_Parkour

Francesco Caban hosts good classes and jams around the phoneix area - http://www.movementconnections.com/

Cheers, Luke

Offline bressie_rose

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 05:30:19 PM »
Okay, thanks a bunch but that really didnt help. I can't really find any places near me. Im more towards Warner, Elliot, Chandler Blvd, McClintock, Baseline, 48th St, Mills, Etc... But no one ever posts anything about being around here so I'm wondering if there is anyone in this general area.
<3Bre<3Bre<3

Offline RJMW

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 11:11:13 PM »
Me and a couple of friends are also near you and have been doing parkour for a while. However, ahwatukee is terrible for parkour. The only places that are good are schools but sometimes that doesnt go so well.

Offline Brandan Mendenhall

• Hirundo Rustica
  • [est. 1988]
    • View Profile
    • Arizona Parkour
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 08:45:32 PM »
No place is "terrible" for Parkour. You can get just as much benefit from an open field as you could anywhere else.

Peruse the forums for creative ways to train, and/or head over to the AZPK forums to ask around for advice. If you can't find anyone around you, start up a community yourself! :)
Your obstacle is my shortcut.

Offline bressie_rose

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2010, 09:02:54 PM »
Cool, do you guys train, Im not very good and the poeple I was training with, well lets just say Im not training with them anymore so now I have no clue as to what Im doing so I havent really tried to parkour in over a month. Could really use some help because I love doing it!!
<3Bre<3Bre<3

Offline RJMW

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2010, 07:57:33 PM »