Author Topic: lol Wtf?  (Read 4017 times)

Offline Swa

• Patas
  • Life's short, make fun of it!
    • View Profile
Re: lol Wtf?
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2010, 09:28:16 PM »
... i think he had to go

have a nice day

Offline Micah.

• Da Best Mayne
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • ohai
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 05:17:34 AM »
lol that really is wtf  [WTF]
Should've seen my face when they told me that I was a woman abuser. >_>;;

Offline Fecteau

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Damn straight.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 03:23:06 AM »
I learned this song on my Acoustic.

La demeure d'un ciel

Then I took it to school for Friday Night. AS SOON as I started playing, Kaylee just starts singing it, in perfect pitch and tone.

It wasn't as much as a "WTF" moment as much as it was a "Omg, epic duo!" moment.
Fecteau, you are the first person I will turn to when I break up with Micah, haha
;)
Fect, you get a gold star for the day.

Offline Chris Seaton

• Mangabey
  • TVD, ESQ.
    • View Profile
    • TV TV Dog
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2010, 03:28:53 AM »
My WTF from yesterday. 

I'm driving to BJJ class (about 30 minutes, but hey, I catch up on my Opie and Anthony replay when I make it) when I notice this guy driving along in a beat-up minivan.  He's driving about 20 miles an hour, staring at the ETSU campus and just resting his head on his chin.  Not even looking at the road. 

I wonder what's causing him to act so spaced out, and then I see.  Wife and two kids in the car. 

That'd do it for me.

Posts by Mr. Seaton should be interpreted as simply for either informational purposes or his own pure amusement, and are never to be construed as providing legal advice or forming an attorney-client relationship.

Offline scott

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2010, 01:56:11 PM »
My WTF from yesterday. 

I'm driving to BJJ class (about 30 minutes, but hey, I catch up on my Opie and Anthony replay when I make it) when I notice this guy driving along in a beat-up minivan.  He's driving about 20 miles an hour, staring at the ETSU campus and just resting his head on his chin.  Not even looking at the road. 

I wonder what's causing him to act so spaced out, and then I see.  Wife and two kids in the car. 

That'd do it for me.

man thats a real bad thing to do, bad driving killed my little sister a few months ago so if i ever saw a person doing that i'd like go super traceur and jump into his car xD
Any sound can shake the air, my voice shakes the heart. Any tree can drop an apple, but I'll drop the freakin moon.

Offline paws1800

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Keep It Free, Let It Flow
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2010, 08:32:43 AM »
i was at a gas station and some guy came up to me with his dog and asked me if i wanted to buy his dog for thirty bucks so he could go buy some coke. i said no then he asked if he could have a pen because the guy in the gas station wouldn't sell him one just because he was going to snort coke with it. i told him i didn't have a pen and he started saying how it wasn't his fault he was a drug addict and that it was society's fault. after that he started walking away, without his dog.
Even though I Seek Perfection, I Wear My Scars With Pride.

Offline scott

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2010, 08:16:25 PM »
i was at a gas station and some guy came up to me with his dog and asked me if i wanted to buy his dog for thirty bucks so he could go buy some coke. i said no then he asked if he could have a pen because the guy in the gas station wouldn't sell him one just because he was going to snort coke with it. i told him i didn't have a pen and he started saying how it wasn't his fault he was a drug addict and that it was society's fault. after that he started walking away, without his dog.
lol drug addicts are craaaazy!! i had a tweaker come up to me screaming in a parking lot once   ;D
Any sound can shake the air, my voice shakes the heart. Any tree can drop an apple, but I'll drop the freakin moon.

Offline paws1800

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Keep It Free, Let It Flow
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2010, 08:35:05 PM »
I seriously thought i was going to get stabbed. i just moved here so i have no insurance and was wondering how fast i would bleed out
Even though I Seek Perfection, I Wear My Scars With Pride.

Offline Fecteau

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Damn straight.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2010, 10:48:03 AM »
I seriously thought i was going to get stabbed. i just moved here so i have no insurance and was wondering how fast i would bleed out
Erm, run at the sight of a knife and you won't get stabbed! :D
Fecteau, you are the first person I will turn to when I break up with Micah, haha
;)

Offline Josh Boggs

• Carpe Diem
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • To be and to last.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2010, 03:09:05 PM »
Erm, run at the sight of a knife and you won't get stabbed! :D
we all dont have synthesia like you do...lol
Determination is the wake up call to the human will. Remember that.

Do you think Lance Armstrong gave up? No.

My Youtube(:

You're fearless when you recognize why you should be scared of things, but do them anyway--Christian B

Offline Fecteau

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Damn straight.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2010, 11:28:47 AM »
we all dont have synthesia like you do...lol
XD
Use your spidey sense Josh!
;)

Offline Swa

• Patas
  • Life's short, make fun of it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2010, 01:36:13 PM »
mine would have to be when a lady comes out of the building next to where me and some friends train and threatened to call the cops, even though we weren't ding anything, and we have been training there for 10 months now.  WTF

this kind of seems like an FML or a MLIA thread to me haha

have a nice day

Offline Harry Smith

• What's up Andrew?
  • Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2010, 05:46:15 PM »
O shit oh shit oh shit
I just learned Andy has ban powers.(WTF?!?!?!)( yes I am behind) I am in for a shit storm.

*User banned for this post*

Offline wolf555

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2010, 06:51:39 AM »
   Got to say the worst "WTF" for me was about 7 months ago. Me and my buddy are on a training op. All guillied up in the middle of no where, watching our target area (and I mean where in the sticks, no possible reason anyone would be out here, no trails nothing.) and some guy comes walking right past us, he never saw us but still. That's one of those crap in your pants moments to. Looked over at my buddy after he had passed, both of us had that famous "WTF" look on our face. very very awkward moment

Offline scott

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2010, 12:52:58 PM »
   Got to say the worst "WTF" for me was about 7 months ago. Me and my buddy are on a training op. All guillied up in the middle of no where, watching our target area (and I mean where in the sticks, no possible reason anyone would be out here, no trails nothing.) and some guy comes walking right past us, he never saw us but still. That's one of those crap in your pants moments to. Looked over at my buddy after he had passed, both of us had that famous "WTF" look on our face. very very awkward moment
XD maaaan i would have been holdin my breath, i have another one ;D while in my schools weight room this guy craps his pants and just stands there with a  [WTF] look on his face and he blames his spotting partner of the noise and smell that came out xD i laughed hard enough to choke myself

Offline wolf555

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2010, 06:28:03 PM »
   We found out later that a homeless man lives in that area. They left that little detail out when they briefed us on our objective. So many things rush through your head when something like that happens. Take him out? Stay still? Am I compromised? Is he alone? Does he have a radio? Does my team mate see him? and finally after he passes without as much as noticing us for even a second (he stepped about 8 inches from my barrel) your thinking "WTF" is this part of the op?

(A little tip, don't hold your breath, just slow it down. Deep, long, slow breathes. Holding it usually makes you gasp when you let it out, and make's you sleepy, you always want a constant flow of oxygen to your brain, the only time you stop breathing is before a shot, and you don't really stop, just exhale and take the shot before you start it inhale again)

Offline scott

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2010, 03:23:01 PM »
   We found out later that a homeless man lives in that area. They left that little detail out when they briefed us on our objective. So many things rush through your head when something like that happens. Take him out? Stay still? Am I compromised? Is he alone? Does he have a radio? Does my team mate see him? and finally after he passes without as much as noticing us for even a second (he stepped about 8 inches from my barrel) your thinking "WTF" is this part of the op?

(A little tip, don't hold your breath, just slow it down. Deep, long, slow breathes. Holding it usually makes you gasp when you let it out, and make's you sleepy, you always want a constant flow of oxygen to your brain, the only time you stop breathing is before a shot, and you don't really stop, just exhale and take the shot before you start it inhale again)
i didn't know it was a homeless guy but dang be glad you didn't fire or he spotted you that would have been horrible

Offline wolf555

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2010, 04:19:58 PM »
Was a training op, no live ammo. We just didn't know if he was a part of this scenerio or not, he wasn't.

Offline Chris Seaton

• Mangabey
  • TVD, ESQ.
    • View Profile
    • TV TV Dog
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2010, 08:10:24 AM »
Big, UBER, MASSIVE WTF moment this weekend came Saturday night. 

Me, Frosti, Skipper, Jad, and M2 are all at a Lebanese restaurant in D.C. sampling some of the best food I've ever eaten in my life when a very inebriated woman comes up to us and asks "Excuse me, are you guys Good Charlotte?  Because it's my friend's birthday (she points to another woman at her table) and she'd love a birthday song from you." 

M2, Frosti, Jad, and I are all dumbfounded by this.  We try to play it off very cool and tell the woman she's mistaken, but Skipper takes the ridiculousness to the next level: 

"Yes, we're Good Charlotte," Skipper says.  "We're just trying to have dinner tonight and keep a low profile, but if your friend wants a birthday song we'll try to do something." 

Long story short, there's footage and photos either on Facebook or Youtube of some poor drunken girl getting "Happy Birthday" sung to her by some of the Tribe and APK's finest--who are impersonating Good Charlotte...and it gets even funnier when you realize that NONE OF US LOOKED A THING LIKE GOOD CHARLOTTE'S BAND MEMBERS!! 

I just wish I could see the link and how mercilessly her friends railed into her for this. 

Posts by Mr. Seaton should be interpreted as simply for either informational purposes or his own pure amusement, and are never to be construed as providing legal advice or forming an attorney-client relationship.

Offline hfksla

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2010, 12:49:24 PM »
Shut up and Train
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you anywhere
The moment you stop fighting is the moment you lose.~Dan Kelley
Repeat after me, I am free.