Author Topic: TN Jam Maybe?  (Read 4914 times)

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
Re: TN Jam Maybe?
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2010, 09:27:44 PM »
We've all talked and it's best for the most of us if it's first weekend in December. So everyone, mark it on your calendars. December 4th and 5th. That's the offical date if this. The next post I'll have up should be of a few links to some fairly cheep, but not shitty, hotels. Along with directions to the initial meeting place
Zechariah 14:12
And the LORD will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

(Zombies)

Offline Jordan B

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2010, 09:33:06 PM »
I will most likely be there mate. 98% sure. Glad to see this coming together. Can't wait to hear more details!

Offline Jacquis "Curfew"

• Mangabey
  • CSRD patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2010, 09:43:11 AM »
tis beginning to shape up  ;D

Offline Chris Seaton

• Mangabey
  • TVD, ESQ.
    • View Profile
    • TV TV Dog
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2010, 06:44:32 AM »
Court date that week in East TN.  I'm more than likely not going to be able to make it. 

*deep breath*

FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFML...

Posts by Mr. Seaton should be interpreted as simply for either informational purposes or his own pure amusement, and are never to be construed as providing legal advice or forming an attorney-client relationship.

Offline Jordan B

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2010, 06:56:24 AM »
Any more news my man? 8)

Offline Taco_sch

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2010, 11:03:42 PM »
I should most likely be able to make it.

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2010, 09:41:21 PM »
Sorry that I've been slacking on getting the info up and out for all you guys and gals. But tomorrow we'll be finally sitting down and getting all the finer details into place with all the final announcements and any changes if there are any. Just a warning for everyone, the weekend might be changed, either the week before or after, not totally sure yet. Anyways, it should be up within the next 24hrs.

Thank for putting up with my slacking btw. Lol
And the LORD will send a plague on all the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.

(Zombies)

Offline Jacquis "Curfew"

• Mangabey
  • CSRD patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2010, 09:00:26 PM »
Sounds good. Thanks for the update     ;D

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2010, 12:51:00 PM »
Hey guys...I've got some pretty bad news. It looks as if I'm going to have to cancel this jam for the time being. Along with the weather being so bloody cold, and no one on my side wanting to help me do shit anymore, I've just had a death in the family, and will be out of the state for about a week. It blows that I'm having to call this one quits. But lets look on the bright side here, we'll have more time to get the next one together. So things wont be so sketchy on my side, I'll be able to post it on the APK calendar so we can get people from all over the country. And the biggest and best reason, to me atleast, it wont be snowing...or atleast cold enough to snow. Again, sorry for the sudden drop in plans.

(Zombies)

Offline Jordan B

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2010, 06:07:01 PM »
My condolences man. I agree with you though. We should do it properly and not try to put together a rushed jam.  If you are ever in TN though, hit me up!

Offline Kauri

• Patas
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2010, 06:56:37 AM »
Thanks bro. And I totally will. I'm wanting to travel around to some of the bigger cities that are days away from Bowling Green, and Knoxville is totally on that list.

(Zombies)