Author Topic: Alaskan Parkour  (Read 5324 times)

Offline DahKGB

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Alaskan Parkour
« on: August 23, 2010, 09:14:21 AM »
Whats up all.  Just checking to see what the picture is for parkour up here in Alaska. 

Offline MarxS_AK

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Alaskan Parkour
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 05:09:55 PM »
Hey. I'm not sure about other cities, but there is a small group in fairbanks. I emphasise small! It started out as just me practicing up at the university and I'm trying to get my friends to join me regularly.

Offline DahKGB

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 07:37:52 AM »
So ive heard.  Im in anchorage so i might be able to make it to fairbanks once a month or something.  im still learning the basics though :P

Offline unger

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 06:48:04 PM »
Hey so a good buddy of mine just moved to alaska and i would like to go visit him, and while im up there i would like to connect with any alaska parkour group around Anchorage. Im an assistant coach at parkour visions gym, i work closely with Rafe Kelley and Tyson Cecka. i would be totally down to have some sort of clinic for beginners and any one else who wants to learn some new things. let me know if you know anything that could help me in my quest to connect with you guys up there in good ole AK

Offline DahKGB

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 12:03:41 PM »
Sorry for the delay got sent out to an island in the middle of nowhere.  Im definently down for a clinic just say when and where.