Author Topic: Because everything comes to an end.  (Read 5196 times)

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
Because everything comes to an end.
« on: August 20, 2010, 11:55:59 AM »
Hey guys,

Im afraid this note wont bring great news, or will it? Dont really know actually. Really dont care much really.

Seems that being with the APK Alliance requires me to hold back on taking on great opportunities that I cant let pass and want to embrace to the fullest.
Seems that being with the APK Alliance requires me to restrict my freedom to participate in certain events and interact with the people/friends I wish to interact with, for reason that will only enhance my live and experiences on this plane. To be the best I can be for those I inspire and those I want to be inspired by. YOU ALL!

It also seems that because I want to be all I can be and take in any opportunity that will make me a better individual, athlete, traceur, friend, man; that HIpk will have to pay the consequences by being denied to be an affiliate of the parkour community any longer.

These are reason that I can TRY to understand but see not real motive behind it as what the APK Alliance stands for, or I thought stood up for.

Freedom of movement, is represented by the freedom with which we express ourselves thru our skills, flow, run or whatever you want to call it. That freedom of expression is being put a price on it...... A price Im willing to pay.

Is this reason why I now take a step back and let you guys continue with the great work you have all been doing. I have made great friends and still have great friends in many of you. I will continue to work for the community, personally help you on what I can and enjoy what movement and parkour bring to my life.

I want to thank you all for the support you all showed and even the one that you didnt, for those are the moment that pushed me the most.

I want to personally thank Mark for the opportunities given, the experiences, the knowledge and everything that he did to add to my inspiration to strive to be the best I can be. Thanks you Mark.

Im sure you will all still see me around and I hope to jam with you guys some time soon. The alliance will always be remembered as the place where I made great friends.

Mahalo nui loa. Aloha!
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

Offline Ozzi

• Sexability Head Coach
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • HIpk
    • View Profile
    • Hawaii Parkour
Re: Because everything comes to an end.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 11:56:53 AM »
I wanted to post this at least to you guys, not sure if I should do it on the main board of APK.
"Be the change you want to see in the world"
 Ghandi

Offline David Glass

• Hirundo Rustica
  • CptBongue
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 12:41:31 PM »
Yikes! Of all the people you'd expect to see a message like this from, you were definitely the last!

Alas, some crazy things are happening in this world. Best of luck, brudda... Look forward to capturing more of your journies in the future!
Life can be divided in two phases: Before the first time, and After the first time
Traning Journal: http://www.performancemenu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5147

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 04:43:08 PM »
Not totally unexpected. PKGen ADAPT cert is going to be a great opportunity.
Enjoy your time on the Mainland. Talk at you laters!

Offline Ashley McCauley

• Is My Favorite
  • Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Strength sumblime, alive in my very skin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 04:51:20 PM »
Good luck to you Ozzi in whatever you do! Hope to train with you someday. :)
“Run your fingers through my soul. For once, just once, feel exactly what I feel, believe what I believe, perceive as I perceive, look, experience, examine, and for once; just once, understand."

Offline hfksla

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 04:53:16 PM »
Just keep up your training, that's all that matters. We'll all always be a parkour family.
Shut up and Train
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you anywhere
The moment you stop fighting is the moment you lose.~Dan Kelley
Repeat after me, I am free.

Offline Lion143

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2010, 03:37:30 PM »
Daaaang!  I disappear for a year for a VA assistance project and I come back to find that I seem to have missed a lot of stuff! I'm moving on again in October to Idaho for BSU. I'd better get busy reading the old threads to get caught up.

Offline Gregg HIPK

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Methode Naturelle
    • View Profile
    • HIPK fb group
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 10:41:15 AM »
Hey Evan, welcome back! For a couple weeks, at least ;D