Author Topic: I just moved to Lakewood and I am in need of someone to practice with.  (Read 2246 times)

Offline Anarchysoda

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • I just moved to Colorado and need a friend.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
I'm 18 and I just moved to Lakewood Colorado from southern Ohio. I know absolutly no one here :-[. I've been wanting to get into Parkour/free running for some time now and use to pratice a bit with a few friends back home but they never really took it real seriously and we never accomplished much. Now that im here ive been sitting at my dads house all day with nothing to do and it would be nice if i had a friend or two to get out and be active with.

Offline Logan Lay

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • LEL Enterprises
Re: I just moved to Lakewood and I am in need of someone to practice with.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 10:18:12 PM »
I suggest you check out the Parkour classes or Open Gyms at Apex Movement in Englewood. They shouldn't be too far from you & it's a good  place to connect with other Traceurs  8)
"I can do All things through Christ who strengthens me." - Phil. 4:13

"I'm Going There. I'm Going There Directly. I'm Going There Directly and Nothing is Going To Stop Me. I'm Going There Right Now." - David Belle

"Train for Life, not for Prestige" - Charles Moreland

Offline Christian Greene

• Awesomely Epic
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • APEX Movement Team
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 11:00:41 PM »
Yeah come check out our classes! Our new sessions start on the 30th! apexmovement.com :)

Offline SumorePK

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 08:55:05 PM »
Hey! names lennon. I live in wheat ridge so we're pretty much neighbors! I joined this site because i wanted to find people who take PK serious (more serious than my lazy ass friends :P). Im 18 and athletic and just dropped out, so i have all the time and energy for hopefully lots of PK training. 

Offline Adrianortiz

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Hey, I live in denver and I have been looking for someone to practice with. I have the same thing I have friends that tried it but dont realy take it to seriously. So hit me up if you ever want to do a parkour run.