Author Topic: apk store  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Jose "ballzy" Baliño

• Guenons
    • View Profile
apk store
« on: August 05, 2010, 04:47:10 PM »
i recently ordered a tribe shirt and spiked mag plus stickers....on the last day of july which was saturday.....i already paid through paypal but they still dont send my a confirmation email that it has been shipped.My question is do i have to reorder again and waste more money or just be patiant and wait a while? i ask this because i wanted to order the new apk shirt but since my other stuff hasnt arrived i dont know if i should ask when people are adding to their carts.
P.s i have ordered before it was the tribe volume 1 and that only took 4 bussiness days to arrive..i also ordered on saturday shipped monday and arrived thursday

"Because you might as well be dead. Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread limits into your work, into your morality, int

Offline Mark Toorock

• M2
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
    • American Parkour
Re: apk store
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 04:57:39 PM »
hey man - please send an email to sales@americnaparkour.com with your order number and they can tell you if it went through OK. Thanks!
Be Useful.
If I don't try to make the world a better place, who will?
Every person has a choice - live by your fears or live by your dreams

Offline Jose "ballzy" Baliño

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: apk store
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 05:18:16 PM »
will do as soon as i figure how to send one lol  thanks

"Because you might as well be dead. Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of your life. It'll spread limits into your work, into your morality, int