Author Topic: Labor Day Weekend with Parkour Generations  (Read 2489 times)

Offline Nick Kelly

• Mangabey
  • Parkour Horizons
    • View Profile
    • Parkour Horizons
Labor Day Weekend with Parkour Generations
« on: July 25, 2010, 09:09:23 AM »

Stephane Vigroux and Dan Edwardes of Parkour Generations will be returning to Columbus, Ohio over Labor Day Weekend to lead two outdoor training sessions on September 3 and 4, in addition to a full day seminar on Labor Day (September 6). Space for training is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot today!

In addition to leading open training sessions over Labor Day Weekend, Dan and Stephane will also be leading the first United States Level 1 ADAPT certification from September 2, 3, 4 and 6. If you are interested in taking part in the coaching certification, please email me at nick@parkourhorizons.com for more information.

http://parkourhorizons.org/?page_id=334
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 09:25:14 AM by Nick Kelly »

Offline FreeStyleFox

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
Re: Labor Day Weekend with Parkour Generations
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 02:00:54 PM »
Count me in.  I will talk with a couple people and get a ride or find some way out there.
"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."  David Carradine
May the flow be with you.  ~~FreeStyleFox

"A title and a few perks dont mean much. It takes nothing but a little thought and time to get your point across in a peaceful manner."

Offline Muhammad

• Hirundo Rustica
  • London, UK
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 09:23:37 PM »
me too :P

Offline FreeStyleFox

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2010, 09:25:14 PM »
You sic Dawg.  I am hoping to get a ride with the WI guys.  If I am unable to ride with them I don't think I will be able to do that.
"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."  David Carradine
May the flow be with you.  ~~FreeStyleFox

"A title and a few perks dont mean much. It takes nothing but a little thought and time to get your point across in a peaceful manner."

JCalebM

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2010, 06:01:38 PM »
Ill probly be there

Offline Nick Kelly

• Mangabey
  • Parkour Horizons
    • View Profile
    • Parkour Horizons
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 09:52:03 AM »
Parkour Generations senior instructor, Chris Keighley, will now be joining Dan Edwardes and Stephane Vigroux to provide instruction over Labor Day Weekend. Chris has been added in response to the high level of enrollment in the Level 1 ADAPT certification being run in conjunction with the weekend’s open training.

Enrollment for ADAPT is now closed, but sign-up for the open training (including the Ohio Labor Day Jam) will be open until August 27th. Space is limited, so don’t miss out on an opportunity to get world-class parkour instruction, right here in Columbus, Ohio!

Offline Nick Kelly

• Mangabey
  • Parkour Horizons
    • View Profile
    • Parkour Horizons
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 09:29:39 AM »
Time is running out to register for Labor Day Weekend with Parkour Generations! This will be only the sixth time Parkour Generations has taught in the United States. Be sure not to miss out on this rare opportunity to receive world-class parkour instruction.

With the addition of Chris Keighley in response to the interest in the ADAPT certification, there will be great instructor to student ratios throughout the weekend. Also please keep in mind that Dan, Stephane and Chris look forward to sharing their expertise and knowledge with new and experienced practitioners alike… so what are you waiting for? Check out the even’t page for more details, and to sign up!

Registration closes on August 27.

http://parkourhorizons.org/?page_id=334