Author Topic: York, PA  (Read 2999 times)

Offline MrKnowID

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
York, PA
« on: July 14, 2010, 06:54:19 PM »
Okay I'm just starting out (about a 14 days now) and I live in the suburbs Of York. There aren't many places, that i can find, to use for training. I was wondering if any other "Yorkers" had any good spot (walls, gaps, anything) for training. I'm stuck with a 3 foot wall and 2 cinder blocks  :-\ Please help!

Offline Nick Smith

• Ambassador
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Positively Inclined
    • View Profile
    • My Vids.
Re: York, PA
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 08:10:00 AM »
i'm going up to york this weekend and then i'm going to some parkour in hanover
My Youtube Channel
check it out!

Offline Nathaniel Kauffman

• Patas
  • Chaotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 03:41:45 PM »
I live in York County...and there is plenty of stuff. Send me a message on facebook if you want to train.
*Yawns*

Offline Chase

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 10:20:18 PM »
I spent most of my life in the Harrisburg/York area, and have many family/friends in York (West York) and am there often.  I'd love to hear about places in the York area good for PK.

As a kid I used to run around the West York/Shiloh area all the time, but can't off-hand think of any ideal places.  Whenever they  built new condos/town houses, me and a friend tested them out by jumping around from one to the other.  We got on the roof of the West York HS and played around, then jumped off.  That was always fun.

*Insert Clever Comment Here*

Offline Jeremiah Bohn

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 04:17:49 PM »
Hi I just moved from york I lived near farquar park.. theres an castle park in york, usaully I went from farqaur and through the city over porches and everything like go from farquar park towards smith st back behind the school, down the hill really big gap, an fence opening of back yard (everyone goes through the proberty owner doesnt car I know cause I lived beside him.. make left on smith hop on bridge ledge run flip off the big wall, or cut through the other yard which is my mother inlaws yard left in ally big wall either jump over and land in the grass part or something just watch there is water but not alot at all, but from that big patch onto the wall for the other side, and so on Im sure you get the picture.. it was my routine when I lived in york