Author Topic: Skullcrushers  (Read 3218 times)

Offline Zeus

• Hirundo Rustica
  • Dont listen to Sat....Think with your balls
    • View Profile
Skullcrushers
« on: October 16, 2006, 06:36:36 PM »
I just got a pair of Skullcrusher by Skullcandy and they are the best headphones I have ever owned

Here's the info http://www.skullcandy.com/product_info.php?urlLocation=crushers&category=21

I've trained with them a couple of times and they stick with you pretty well. The only thing I haven't dared to try with them on is rolling because I'm 99 percent sure they would wall off.

The sound quality is simply amazing. They have built in amplified subwoofers which really pump out the bass and make it sound like you are listening to an actual stereo song.

My only problem with them is they suck battery pretty bad and they are $80, but im an audio junky so its cool

Offline Gleb

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: Skullcrushers
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2006, 05:29:47 AM »
those look really big. and also i would think the cord would gget in the way. another thing is it looks like the amplified subwoofer looks almost as big as the headphones.
The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.

Offline Zeus

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2006, 06:41:45 AM »
There really not as big as you think, I usually run the cord through the shirt, and the sub is a litle bit bigger than a double a battery

Offline Gleb

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2006, 09:15:58 AM »
oh thats not that bad, just a little pricey though.
The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.

Offline Johnny Boy

• Hirundo Rustica
  • DCPK
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2006, 10:00:40 AM »
Those look like great headphones, and I would definitely use them for conditioning or jogging, but for parkour training, I always try to keep 100% focused so I don't injure myself.
life is too short, so love the one you got
-Sublime

Offline Zeus

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 11:21:08 AM »
lol yea I wouldn't try water bottle precisions with them on  ;).

Offline Johnny Boy

• Hirundo Rustica
  • DCPK
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2006, 11:46:51 AM »
Hahahha...
life is too short, so love the one you got
-Sublime