Author Topic: parkour in Mt. PLeasant, SC  (Read 2590 times)

Offline miniroles420

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
parkour in Mt. PLeasant, SC
« on: July 01, 2010, 05:36:43 AM »
I'm just staring out in free running near my house next to the beach in mt. pleasant and would like someone more experienced to train with.. so if your near the area i know of a great spot to train, thanks for taking a look and let me know if your interested.

Offline Jacob Wood

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
Re: parkour in Mt. PLeasant, SC
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 06:49:35 PM »
Unfortunately parkour is not that popular here is SC, so you may not be able to find anyone experienced to train with.  However thanks to the internet it is still possible to train safely.  Spend time online looking at tutorials and such and posting in other forums here and you should be able to train safe.  As for a training partner I would recommend talking to friends to find out if any of them are also interested in starting.

Welcome to the forum.  Remember train safe and train smart.

Offline IIIDeanDuPontIII

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 08:23:48 AM »
we have a team based out of charleston (Team Torrent if you wanna check us out on youtube). But me and another of our members is here in Mt.P. reply back if you wanna try some stuff out.

Offline Parkoursit19

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
  • Warm ups
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 09:40:11 AM »
Wuz up Jacob, I as well as the torrent team do it too, my facebook is www.facebook.com/parkourist and my email is Robbiejanderson@gmail.com. My number is 843-327-9791 and we are looking for new people. So find me on facebook so we can arrange some things as well. I am hoping in the future to create a large group from the southeast and grow in numbers.