Author Topic: *New CT Members Post Here* :D  (Read 10849 times)

Offline Kyle Relliford

• Guenons
    • View Profile
Re: *New CT Members Post Here* :D
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2011, 01:52:07 PM »
Its been a little while since ive been on this. I wish i had been ale to get on and see ur post Kyle M. once i got up there i had no computer or internet access; However, i do plan on going up there again (no set dates) so when i do we should deffinately meet up.

Offline lalol59

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 12:30:03 AM »
Hey, my name is Mike Casey. I live in Trumbull, Fairfield County, CT. I've been training since September 23, 2010. My favorite move is the roll, because . . . I don't know why it's my favorite. My favorite color is green.

P.S.: I train with Shay. He's a beast.
I live in trumbull and I need someone to train with my email is lalol59@hotmail.com come on guys just send me an email and we can make arrangements and by the way I am always at planet fitness in Trumbull 
Never let no body tell you what you can't do

Offline Shyam Subramanian

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 05:32:07 AM »
YES!  finally Trumbull!!!  Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner, I'm in India at the moment lol. :P  Buuuut PMed ;)
CTPK -|Trumbull Parkour|-

Offline Aristocrap

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2011, 08:13:40 AM »
Hey all! I'm relatively new to parkour; I've been into it for a number of months now. I'm curious if anyone else here lives around Norwalk, Stamford and New Canaan. I live in Norwalk - Silvermine to be specific and am always willing to learn from others. I've got friends in South Norwalk, which is where I train most of the time. 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 05:55:07 PM by Aristocrap »

Offline mnugghuhx

• Guenons
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2011, 08:58:19 AM »
Hello!

In Norwalk, my name is Kirk.  I am new to Parkour.  I run the Tough Mudder twice a year, do Crossfit most days, practice martial arts, and I am a triathlete.  I do most of that and its training barefoot/Vibrams.  I got the fitness (mostly) I just need some direction!  I can do most of the tutorials, rolls, etc. but I am not well practiced/skilled.  I am going to be increasing my practice levels but I would like to get together with some people who are more skilled for workouts/practice/learning. 

Also, I was pretty good at Mirror's Edge, not sure if that counts for much haha.

Thanks!
I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my bedroom and was in bed before the room was dark.

Muhammad Ali