Author Topic: are there any parkour groups in casper?  (Read 3956 times)

Offline gct3

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
are there any parkour groups in casper?
« on: May 25, 2010, 10:19:02 PM »
I started doing parkour several years ago and stopped due to an unrelated injury. I have recently started again, but my buddies who I ran with no longer live in Casper. I'm not very good and it'd be great to have some folks around to train with and offer encouragment/motivation. Anyone?

Offline Cameron_Leaf

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: are there any parkour groups in casper?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 11:56:25 AM »
hey im cameron i would love to learn how to parkour but i don't know anyone who would and i'm interested in learning so if you'd teach me i'd run with you.............? you need my number contact me and i'll give it to ya

Offline Wyo Daniel

• Guenons
    • View Profile
    • Wyoming Parkour
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 09:58:37 AM »
Hey, I'm Daniel from WYPK. I really don't know of anyone in the Casper area who does parkour. However, if you like, I can put your contact info up on Wyoming Parkour website :

http://wyomingparkour.com/community.html

That way, if anyone else in Casper is trying to find someone to train with, it will make it easier for them to find you. Good luck and good training.
Front leaning rest position, move. In cadence!

Offline Rooboodude

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 05:13:37 PM »
There are a few people that do a bit of freerunning around here, but none that I know work as a group, per se.  If you're interested in seeing some people do so, there are normally people at Mike Lansing (Castle Park) on weekend evenings.