Author Topic: Dumb Posts ( including mine)  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Brian Gif Galvez

• Mangabey
  • Working Hard and Hardly Working
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100001088661451&ref=profile
Dumb Posts ( including mine)
« on: May 23, 2010, 08:08:42 AM »
So recently I have talked with some of the older Members here and I would like to agree with them that many of the Posts we post. Have no real reason to be posted so for the sake of others lets please limit on what we post and If you need to post something dumb lets just all use the Nighthawks post It is pretty much just random stuff. Myself included, I have written like 10 or more new topics that were pointless so lets try to post things that will make people think about the topic and give a good opinion. Hope you all will join me.

Offline Harry Smith

• What's up Andrew?
  • Patas
    • View Profile
Re: Dumb Posts ( including mine)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 08:12:23 AM »
I have written like 10 or more new topics that were pointless
make that 11

Offline Brian Gif Galvez

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100001088661451&ref=profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 08:17:17 AM »
....... thats why i said or more.

Offline Kendy

• I Violate Your Mind
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • The Parkour Panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 08:24:38 AM »
I agree Brian... that's why I rarely post outside the NH thread.  I <3 my Night Hawks, but I don't feel the need to go hijacking threads.  However, I will post my oppinions or advice from time to time.  Like now.

Keep the spam in the can everybody =P
.:Don't think about it. Just do it:.
[ My Facebook ]
"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

Offline Brian Gif Galvez

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 08:47:08 AM »
Yes thanks for understanding there are many other posts you can post at theres also spam thread please everyone try to moderate your posts as much as possible

Offline Spencer B

• the Romantic
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • ...*BANG*...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 09:14:00 AM »
I find this to be disturbing in the amount of power that is implied to be believed to be held by a junior member of APK. As the ranking member of D.A.T. Ass. an unofficial subsidiary of APK, I hereby declare this thread to be in violation of the Associations Charter, Page 64, Paragraph 7, Line 6; "No thread shall be made that states, implies, implies statements, or states implications, of any power held by the Original Poster unless written documentation of official power can be produced in triplicate, signed, stamped and notarized by no less than six (6) members of the Alliance, or unless the party in question can produce at least ten (10) counts of unofficial statements from other participating members of the community stating or declaring seniority or unofficial power."

As such, you are to be handled in the appropriate manner, as according to Page 120, Paragraph 3, Line 2 of the Charter; "Any members formally accused of violating any of the charters seven (7) Archlaws, or any of the aforementioned by-laws that accompany the laws, are to be tried by no less than three (3) and no more than five (5) rank seven (7) or higher members of D.A.T. Ass. and at least four (4) but no more than seven (7) of their peers, characterized either by rank, or having some unofficial affiliation with the accused party."

The accusations against you are based on the outlined Archlaw found on Page 34, Paragraph 5, Line 3 of the Charter; "Any attempt by any person who has no official or unofficial power to try and facilitate the controlling of the seething, frothing hub of madness that is Socialize is to be ridiculed, parodied, and lashed with the sneering whips of sardonic acid and Schadenfreude's Wheel. No exceptions."

Finally, I personally, unofficially, under the power and judgment of my own freewill and clear processes of thought, recommend the punishment for the aforementioned transgressions be no less than death.

Have a nice day.
www.cracked.com
www.tvtropes.org

There are times when you want to break down and rage at the heavens. Don't. Stay calm, and let the emotions flood in, accept them and then rise above them. Never dwell. Don't fear or worry. Anything worth thinking about is worth talking about. And... Good luck.

Offline Brian Gif Galvez

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 09:16:12 AM »
Ok. Well im serious about it but ok then have a nice day

Offline Spencer B

• the Romantic
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • ...*BANG*...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 09:36:04 AM »
Ok. Well im serious about it but ok then have a nice day

You don't deny any of the accusations brought against you?
www.cracked.com
www.tvtropes.org

There are times when you want to break down and rage at the heavens. Don't. Stay calm, and let the emotions flood in, accept them and then rise above them. Never dwell. Don't fear or worry. Anything worth thinking about is worth talking about. And... Good luck.

Offline Brian Gif Galvez

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 09:38:53 AM »
That I dont have any actual power either official or unofficial. Nope I dont deny that I know I dont. And I know that Im a junior apk member And i alone cant do anything. But that wont stop me from trying to make this place better for everyone.

Offline Spencer B

• the Romantic
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • ...*BANG*...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 09:45:08 AM »
That I dont have any actual power either official or unofficial. Nope I dont deny that I know I dont. And I know that Im a junior apk member And i alone cant do anything. But that wont stop me from trying to make this place better for everyone.

What of the other action of trying to WIELD that power that you do not have?
www.cracked.com
www.tvtropes.org

Offline Brian Gif Galvez

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 09:46:18 AM »
Im trying to wield power how so?

Offline Spencer B

• the Romantic
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • ...*BANG*...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2010, 10:03:39 AM »
Im trying to wield power how so?

*sigh* I'm just going to end this now.

Somebody obviously doesn't catch subtle undertones of MASSIVE sarcasm!  :-Sarcasm :-Sarcasm [WTF]
www.cracked.com
www.tvtropes.org

Offline Brian Gif Galvez

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2010, 10:13:32 AM »
I really dont im sorry...... Like seriously im terrible at catching it online. Sorry

Offline hfksla

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2010, 10:20:57 AM »
Spencer, at first i thought you were serious... until i read the death sentence thing... this is why we like you
Shut up and Train
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you anywhere
The moment you stop fighting is the moment you lose.~Dan Kelley
Repeat after me, I am free.

Offline Brian Gif Galvez

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2010, 10:26:01 AM »
I didnt think it was serious because he was part of DAT ass lol

Offline Spencer B

• the Romantic
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • ...*BANG*...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 10:58:23 AM »
I didnt think it was serious because he was part of DAT ass lol

You have something against DAT Ass?
www.cracked.com
www.tvtropes.org

Offline Brian Gif Galvez

• Mangabey
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2010, 11:46:38 AM »
lol other then it sounds like that ass , no lol

Offline hfksla

• Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2010, 01:19:15 PM »
damn, get dat ass
Shut up and Train
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you anywhere
The moment you stop fighting is the moment you lose.~Dan Kelley
Repeat after me, I am free.

Offline Spencer B

• the Romantic
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • ...*BANG*...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2010, 01:52:25 PM »
DaVinci And Tesla Associates.
www.cracked.com
www.tvtropes.org

Offline Jesse Wharton

• will behave
  • Patas
    • View Profile
    • Click here
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2010, 02:50:39 PM »
Lol spencer I'm a little more senior than he is but I totally thinks he's right. You the king of socialize should remember the good old days when we could laugh at almost every post, and socialize was a great place to meet people. Now it's got to the point where alot of the original people don't want to even post at all anymore because it's a pain in the ass to look through all the crap to read something worth reading or that makes you actually laugh.

Now I'm not saying that you have to psychoanalyse everything you post but all the new guys just be conscious that you're not just pissing every one off by trying to see how many threads you can start in a row. And enough of the f#cking zombie threads the first twenty were fine.