Author Topic: NC State JAM  (Read 3446 times)

Offline dRaPP

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
NC State JAM
« on: October 03, 2006, 09:57:11 AM »
Anyone who wants to go, meet in the Brickyard at 12:00 noon on October 8th. We already have about 8 guys going and we'd love to have more. So join us if you want.

Baounit

Re: NC State JAM
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 09:02:41 AM »
Where is the brickyard? Near DH Library? Hopefully, NCPK guys are meeting around four on Saturday at NCSU if anyone wants to come, because some of the other guys have jobs. <_< I told them to quit school and their jobs. Then we'll also meet you guys on Sunday for a  ;D ;D ;D jam. I just learned kashes and they are friggen awesome.

Offline dRaPP

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 11:04:21 AM »
yeah basically the brackyard is right behind the DH Library. Its a huge area of bricks. I'm sure we'll see each other... I'm raelly tall so if you see me please wave me over or something. I'll definetly be there saturday... this weekend is gunna be funnnn :-) are the people on staurday meeting at the library too?

Offline dRaPP

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 01:06:05 PM »
Where are the Saturday PKers meeting and when? I really want to join and my roommate is going to come too.

Baounit

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 04:51:40 PM »
We're really not sure. The weather is going to suck until Saturday morning for Raleigh. I doubt we'll be able to go Saturday because four of us have a Saturday cross country meet in Greensboro. Do you have a cell phone number that I could have? That way we could meet up on Sat/Sun.

Offline dRaPP

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2006, 08:10:31 AM »
yeah I'll PM you my number. I didn't go today (saturday) cuz its all wet outside. But hopefully tomorrow it'll be better. Looking forward to it man.

Baounit

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2006, 05:30:27 PM »
Ah, if it's raining, we probably won't go.