Author Topic: Tuscaloosa area  (Read 4491 times)

Offline aramil1986

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Tuscaloosa area
« on: May 12, 2010, 11:39:08 AM »
Ok, I used to parkour about 2 years ago until i moved to a small town with nothing in it. Well I am tired of not doin what I love so this is a plea for help. I currently live in columbus, ms and am within driving distance if not weekly then bi-weekly of at least starkville, ms,  Tupelo ms, and Tuscaloosa al. those are the three main places around here but would not be against driving about an hour to parkour. So are there any groups around these areas? please respond

Offline marshallcraig

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Tuscaloosa area
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 02:36:49 PM »
Hey bro. I used to live in columbus. There is a sweet spot to train in freerunning/parkour on the airforce base called freedom park. You should check it out. I used to go there all the time. Lot's of fun obstacles. Anyhoo, I live in tuscaloosa and go to UA. You should hit me up sometime if you ever come up here and wanna jam. I been looking around for some sweet spots. I used to freerun back in the day, but its been awhile, and I am lookin to get back in to it just as a hobby to have something else to do and stay in shape. i have gotten lazy over the last year. haha. Anyways. You should look around columbus. I bet there are some good spots.

Offline aramil1986

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 10:10:51 AM »
I went out today after about a two year break, i try going to freedom park once but there always seems to be alot of kids around. I would think there would be allkinds of place in tuscaloosa to jam but I haven't actually looked aournd there

Offline marshallcraig

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 04:13:38 PM »
Yeah, there are usually kids there during the day, but if you go right before the sun goes down it clears out, and its pretty well lit. Im prolly gonna go there sometime this week or next week. I am going out to scouts some spots today. I been lookin around lately. Just finally gettin off my lazy butt and goin to do something. Hit me up if you are ever in the area. My number is (205)712-9722.

Offline aramil1986

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 07:07:10 PM »
i will try to remember to do that. unfortunatly i tryed absorbing to much of an impact and messed my back up for about a week lol.

Offline TheTorch

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2011, 02:05:26 PM »
I see that this topic is inative but I'll post anyway. I've riden my bikecycle from Gainesville fl to here and I'll be here about a week. Looking for people to train with. Call or text 540)556-4617

Offline Cody Robinson

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 06:48:57 AM »
The Torch were you at the Overflux Jam in Gaineville? or did you miss it?

Offline Eric Tilmont

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 05:18:11 PM »
i know this is inactive but i live in tuscaloosa during the school year and if anyone wants to jam then hit me up, email me at emtilmont@gmail.com