Author Topic: Night Hawks  (Read 460612 times)

Offline Andy Keller

• Oh baby baby.
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Lancaster, PA
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Re: Night Hawks
« Reply #9780 on: January 06, 2011, 07:10:30 PM »
Oh goodness... Thread locked for a while. ::)

Fox and Steve, thanks for helping out here.

I'm going to leave this thread in the hands of Steve. Please respect his posts. If you have a problem with anything he says, PM me about it.

This thread is not the place to argue forum conduct.
"Do it, do it well, do it well and fast."

Offline FreeStyleFox

• Global Moderator
  • Hirundo Rustica
    • View Profile
« Reply #9781 on: January 06, 2011, 07:15:19 PM »
Well I finished reading it.  Even tho I post here and most of you on here are my friends after that and the past here.  If I was asked to vote on if Night Hawks should remain locked I would have to say yes.  If this becomes unlocked I am going to be watching like a hawk and reading every post and wont think twice to lock it again sorry guys.
"If you cannot be a poet, be the poem."  David Carradine
May the flow be with you.  ~~FreeStyleFox

"A title and a few perks dont mean much. It takes nothing but a little thought and time to get your point across in a peaceful manner."

Offline Andy Keller

• Oh baby baby.
  • Administrator
  • Hirundo Rustica
  • Lancaster, PA
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #9782 on: January 07, 2011, 11:57:22 AM »
After further review and consideration, this thread will remain locked.

Closing remarks from the creator:
Andy

Look, as the creator of the night hawks, i just wanted to say i'm sorry that this got so much out of hand. I haven't been here to personally watch over this thread like i should have been able to. My mind has been on training and i let slip how much these people need guidance. Honestly, my intentions in creating the thread were to guide the new traceurs in the right direction while at the same time giving them a place where they could honestly let loose. The original nighthawks became a close knit group that several of the newer posters wouldnt understand. It was a family we could turn to in need...a sanctuary if you will. When someone needed to talk about something, theyd post it into the thread and we would all resolve the problems or give advice. It started out great...

now, It is completely out of hand. I hardly ever post here because of how immature the conversations have become. I've noticed that other thread posts have gone down by nighthawks. It seems that people are wasting theyre time here instead of using it for its original intentions.
Because of this, I'm glad that this thread is locked and i'm asking you to keep it that way.

On my last note, I ask you to quote this into the thread. The final post if you will...I want this entire message to be the last thing anyone reads about the nighthawks.

As for my last words to the nighthawks. We are still family. I am always here for anyone that needs to talk, and everyone knows this. To be honest, the nighthawks are highly misrepresenting this great source of knowledge and I personally think that the time you are spending on here goofing off should be better used in either studying, because i know most of you are still in school, or training, because i know some of you are no longer focused on the art.

Find yourselves again before you lose who you are like you lost this thread.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 12:03:05 PM by Andy Keller »
"Do it, do it well, do it well and fast."