Author Topic: Anyone in College Station or at A&M  (Read 4374 times)

Offline Boyce Unger

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Anyone in College Station or at A&M
« on: May 03, 2010, 07:47:45 PM »
hey whats up my name is Boyce I live in college station, tx and i was wondering if anyone who lives in college station or goes to Texas A&M University is a traceur. i was thinking about starting a parkour club in town so if anyone is out there hit me up.

Offline HUGOBOSS

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone in College Station or at A&M
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 03:36:08 PM »
What Up Boyce my Name is Hugo, i lack the techniques but i am a pretty agile guy, I've been wanting to start free running for some time but like i said just need someone with experience to help out. I would like to join the club tho.

Offline brog

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 06:57:04 PM »
Hey guys, im actually in waco for the summer, but ill be back in cstat at the end of august. id for sure be interested in freerunning more than parkour, cuz i like to do flips, but id also hit up a parkour group if yall get something goin in the fall. thanks, cya around.

Offline Justin

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 08:08:13 PM »
There is apparently an A&M Parkour club.  I have not met any of the members but I just found it with google.  I live there during the semesters and would be willing to train if y'all want

Offline Boyce Unger

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 03:14:53 PM »
hey guys sorry i havent been on in awhile do any of yall know if you actually have to attend the university to be in the club cause i am still a sophomore in high school

Offline Anct

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 09:59:41 AM »
I love to engage in parkour, and I do not care that it is dangerous. But I don?t always have time because of college, but I just started ordering my homework. If the same problem, you can try this out - Among all report writing services, this one is the most reliable. Never let me down. So if you have a lot of homework and a little desire to do it - go ahead.

Offline BerniceEicher

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2019, 05:41:41 AM »
Nice college! My friends told me that they are very pleased with him because the level of education is good and there is time for parties with friends. They are also free to use help from written services. The Foxieessay is not only a good writing service but also has a good review for essayyoda and you can choose the best service for your type of work and price.