Author Topic: Everett or Snohomish county  (Read 5043 times)

Offline jb300

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Everett or Snohomish county
« on: May 02, 2010, 01:58:11 PM »
never really done this stuff...wanna give it a go without driving far. im in the everett area. just moved here. any groups ever get together here?

Offline Addy Novak

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
Re: Everett or Snohomish county
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 11:11:32 AM »
Hey I'm Addy :] im in the snohomish district and I've never really done this before too.lol. Im a newbie, started going to the gym last friday to get at least decently fit before i do anything.lol.

Theres a place called parkour visions in seattle. google it. They offer classes and alot of other cool stuff during the week and weekends. I plan on going there after school gets out. I think its the closest thing from here, though there might be something in everett but im may have heard my friend wrong. but ill go see and if there is ill tell you :P

nice to meet cha :D

Offline WAPKMike

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 11:30:50 AM »
I'm from the Tulalip/Marysville area, about 15-20 minutes away from Everett. I have a car and I train with friends every weekend or so. If you guys want to carpool to PKV or Gas Works every so often, I'd be more than happy to drive. Or if you guys want, we can all bus as a crew over to a jam. Anyway, let me know.

-Mike

Offline live_free_parkour

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 09:57:12 AM »
hello, my name is joe and i am in the monroe area, i have been at parkour myself for around two years, and would like to find a way to expand my network of fellow parkour people. i am planning on bringing myself and a few people into snohomish, everrett and seattle during the summer for a promotional parkour film. lemme know if anyone wants to get together for some practice  ;D

Offline Michael Gottal

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 12:44:40 AM »
Hello, Snohomish county people,
My name is Michael,
I am moving to Monroe from Hawaii, here in the next week.
I am very interested in learning Parkour.
please respond, to let me know if you are willing to show me some start up training.

If anyone any where has some ideas for training that would be helpful.
I am a large guy by the way.  240, area and dropping weight though, already lost ten pounds.

Thank you
Sincerely
Michael

Offline Greg Jago

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 08:32:20 PM »
Hey all,

Im Greg, and I'm moving to Bothell in a few days, and would like to get together with some PK'ers and learn some basics. I have never tried it, but I would love to learn!

Maybe I'll see you around!

DLL

Offline SquidsKatanas

• Oryctolagus Cuniculus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 07:36:47 PM »
Someone told me I should start parkour but I am not sure if theres anyone around here to do it with. Also not sure where to start. Anyone around here (in Everett) doing parkour too?